2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Yeah * the end is near * for Milker Pitty Developer , who cant manage better his game and content ,
END OF his lazines , people give to 4 times more of the suport at least THAT this game deserved , MILKER wasted his card , Donr know maybe there is out there more naive noobs who will suport him ?

4 YEARS full of excuses. brb going to end my 2th degree
Let's burn him down!
1671752486258.png

amorpfeil

Dec 27, 2022
is there a possibility to change the relationship between each other later or only at the beginning of the game? so change Uncle / Dad / Brother?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
is there a possibility to change the relationship between each other later or only at the beginning of the game? so change Uncle / Dad / Brother?
Only at the beginning, or maybe if you know how to open a save file and edit data in it.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.6. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...-0-v3-unren-v-8-0-0-v-3-unren-windowed.92717/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.6 8/9/22
are you going to update the mod?

Reactions: darlic and BVonkX

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Anyone got a save from end of v4.8, I've corrupted all my save and don't want to start over again. Thanks

Hevse

May 9, 2017
how to recover when i got sick?
To fix the sick thing. You need to revert Lucy back to Level 2. Then she will give the medicine. Dno if you can progress to fast. But if you cheat stats like me, then the game wont move on if Lucy is lvl 3.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
5$ and 2$ tiers just got it 4 days ago. Since it took 4 days between these tiers and public version of 0.48, we can expect 0.49 anytime soon now.

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes