2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
Does this mod work in the latest version, doesn't break anything?
these functions are the important for me:

Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
it doesn work gallery not working

Does this mod work in the latest version, doesn't break anything?
these functions are the important for me:

Reactions: Sober-man

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
Is there like a simple understand, how to progress with girls. I havent play for a while, I have almost every girl in max lv, some have exclamation mark, but I have no idea, how to progress with them, since there is absolutely no hint, what to do...?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Is there like a simple understand, how to progress with girls. I havent play for a while, I have almost every girl in max lv, some have exclamation mark, but I have no idea, how to progress with them, since there is absolutely no hint, what to do...?
There is a mod that does give hints (page 1) but it hasn't been updated in a while so won't give hints with the latest updates to the game.

If you don't know what to do anymore, you can upload a save here and I will see if I can figure it out.

Reactions: Arczisan

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Game V 0.5.9 cannot be played on Windows 11. Is there a way to fix it?
No problem for me with Windows 11. Do you get an error message or does nothing happen at all?

Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Update ?

Reactions: ontach
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes