2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Azragarn

Oct 7, 2023
Hi, i am starting to get exception errors, using version 5.8, new game no mods. Rosie level 1 worked fine, once i hit level 2 i am getting a number of errors like this

I can click ignore and it continues. This this capture i was going from gym to home

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi, i am starting to get exception errors, using version 5.8, new game no mods. Rosie level 1 worked fine, once i hit level 2 i am getting a number of errors like this

I can click ignore and it continues. This this capture i was going from gym to home
Delete the game and download it again. Maybe that's the solution.

Or try deleting the persistent file from C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)

Azragarn

Oct 7, 2023
Delete the game and download it again. Maybe that's the solution.

Or try deleting the persistent file from C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)
Did fresh DL / install now have 5.9. Cleared the persistent file still getting these alerts. Tested by walking into shower. Only effecting the Rosie scenes all others are acting normal.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Did fresh DL / install now have 5.9. Cleared the persistent file still getting these alerts. Tested by walking into shower. Only effecting the Rosie scenes all others are acting normal.
If you manage to upload your last save file I could see if the problem is in the save file.

Azragarn

Oct 7, 2023
If you manage to upload your last save file I could see if the problem is in the save file.
Thanks, ill try and upload when i can. Am new poster so dont want to trigger the warning system again :)

Edit: Attached save. You will see im close to start of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Web209

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thanks, ill try and upload when i can. Am new poster so dont want to trigger the warning system again :)

Edit: Attached save. You will see im close to start of the game
I have the same problem, so it's something in the save file. I don't know what, if you still have an old save I would continue with that if I were you. And hope it doesn't happen again.

You can also try asking the developer for help on his Discord.

Reactions: Azragarn

Azragarn

Oct 7, 2023
I have the same problem, so it's something in the save file. I don't know what, if you still have an old save I would continue with that if I were you. And hope it doesn't happen again.

You can also try asking the developer for help on his Discord.
As im not far in ill start again from new on new install and see. Thanks for checking

Reactions: BVonkX

Voyeur1.1

May 26, 2022
Hey ya'll I'm having problems here, when the mc wakes up he says 'I forgot the book' and 'I need to talk to Lucy more' but the thing is, I've tried to get the book to no avail. I used the pc to get the book and in a walkthrough I'm using, I'm supposed to get it in the library but I'm hit with the 'time to go home' message everytime I click on the library. As for Lucy, she and Rosie got a 100% relationship bar, so how to trigger a new dialog/scene with Lucy and what to do to get the book please help? ‍♂

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes