2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean nothing as with Rosie the main girl and the girl will all want to see, but looking at the changelog it seems the devs is delaying things to milk you out and that's without pointing out how little content there is. I know there's a handjob and some licking from Rosie but that's about it (tell me if i'm wrong), just that in 5 years is pretty much nothing.
I can't tell you if you're wrong or right. Like I said, I've not played this myself for a very long time. I don't know who the vaginal sex is with, either. I have no idea on any of this. I was just pointing out that the tags make it seem like there's more than "nothing". Also, to me "nothing" doesn't equate to "no vaginal sex"; it equates to nothing lewd at all. If Rosie gives the MC oral, I wouldn't say that's "nothing". I'd be more specific, like "no vaginal sex" or whatever.

Reactions: BVonkX

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
Just curious, will this work with 5.9? Or do we need to wait for it to be updated?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The latest update is available for the public, but it's apparently buggy. It keeps crashing on me.

Vliter87

Jul 12, 2020
So now that we have banged everyone but Rosie, what character will he add next to waste time on?
I haven't gotten that far, but I don't think he needs to ADD another one to keep wasting time, just have the MC start pursuing Mary.

2-4 animations, what does that even mean. Does Caizer not even know how numbers work anymore or what constitutes an animation?
Probably more along the lines of 2-4 sounds better than 2. I mean it's not like this has multiple routes.

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
the reason caizer is slow with these updates is because he makes the game on his own while having a home life with a wife and child. the updates aren't large most of the time because he wants to push out more content on a monthly schedule as not to keep the players completely in the dark

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
the reason caizer is slow with these updates is because he makes the game on his own while having a home life with a wife and child. the updates aren't large most of the time because he wants to push out more content on a monthly schedule as not to keep the players completely in the dark
My dude, there is a creator out there that make updates monthly with ~5 hours of content each time. You have to be pretty gullable to believe that 15 minutes update per month is normal.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
There's no way... it's been 5 fucking years bro, I was still in highschool and I comeback to this to see there's still nothing yet ? Jesus christ, people that pays for this must not be right in the head
This is the only reason I have not added this game to my ignore list. I solely come here to see the reactions of people when they realize one of two things.
1. The developer tricked them again for another month
2. This developer has been doing this since 2019

This game is a gold mine of that in these forums.
ahtf-schadenfreude.gif
michael-jackson.gif

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
My dude, there is a creator out there that make updates monthly with ~5 hours of content each time. You have to be pretty gullable to believe that 15 minutes update per month is normal.
My theory developer works as a homeopath, and from his point of view he is simply inundating us with content.

• Haha
Reactions: ZoePen and GaboCAP
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes