2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I have a strong feeling that this game will never be completed. At this rate of development, either all of us or the developer will die of old age.

Reactions: princemax01

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Happy Summer [v0.6.0] [Caizer Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HappySummer-0.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My dude, there is a creator out there that make updates monthly with ~5 hours of content each time. You have to be pretty gullable to believe that 15 minutes update per month is normal.
Look, I'm not defending Caizer nor attacking him when I say this. But from as neutral a point of view as I can give — not associated with nor supporting the developer — you can't realistically expect the same from one game creator as another. We have no idea what his daily life is like. Maybe he sits around in a room eating пончик (ponchik = donuts) while watching bad reruns of some horrific soap opera. In that case, he would have all the time in the world to put into content. Maybe he has to rush all day, ferrying several kids around, spending quality time with his wife, working a day job at the same time, and only has an hour each night to squeeze in time to work on the game.

The point is, we have no idea. It's a pretty big (and unfounded) assumption to think that this developer should have the same quantity (or even quality, actually) of content in the same span of time. Obviously, I also have no idea, and he very well could be stringing everyone along. But we have literally no grounds to pretend that those giving him the benefit of the doubt are gullible. I've specifically held off on playing this for a long time now because I wanted to see what the outcome would be before investing time in playing. That doesn't mean I can fairly assume the developer is a lazy milker or w/e.

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Yep, we don't know. What we know is that with more than 400 subscribers he gets a full salary, but he isn't doing the expected content.

He's doing what's best for himself, i don't blame him. If there are people (more o less smart) who have money to spare and decide to pay for it, well here is the result. But is it ethical?

Reactions: Padav22

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Yep, we don't know. What we know is that with more than 400 subscribers he gets a full salary, but he isn't doing the expected content.

He's doing what's best for himself, i don't blame him. If there are people (more o less smart) who have money to spare and decide to pay for it, well here is the result. But is it ethical?
There is no way it is ethical, legal yes, but not ethical.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

LMAO. You act like he's living high on the hog or something. According to Graphtreon, he makes between $1000 and $3000 per month. That's maybe half a month's pay at an average wage in the majority of the United States. Obviously if he lives elsewhere that might very well amount to more. But that's only so-so earnings from Patreon. I would never equate even $3000 / month (the max in the range given) to a "full salary", especially with the out-of-control inflation today. If you worked fast food or something, maybe.

Reactions: someyoungguy

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
LMAO. You act like he's living high on the hog or something. According to Graphtreon, he makes between $1000 and $3000 per month. That's maybe half a month's pay at an average wage in the majority of the United States. Obviously if he lives elsewhere that might very well amount to more. But that's only so-so earnings from Patreon. I would never equate even $3000 / month (the max in the range given) to a "full salary", especially with the out-of-control inflation today. If you worked fast food or something, maybe.
So unethical actions are okay as long as you do not make an obscene amount of money?... Wrong is wrong, does not matter the dollar amount generated or even it is legal.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So unethical actions are okay as long as you do not make an obscene amount of money?... Wrong is wrong, does not matter the dollar amount generated or even it is legal.
Holy shit.... That's not even remotely what I was saying. Way to read into it whatever bullshit you want to come up with. I wasn't talking about ethics in the slightest.

Also, you're saying it's unethical... on what basis? How do you know he's doing anything unethical? Are you living with him and so can vouch for what he's doing? No, so you have only your opinion. You're entitled to that, but don't act like I'm defending what he's doing or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
You jumped a lot of hurdles to get to your unethical assumption. Hurdles that multiple people have already pointed out are faulty assumptions at best. You would have to personally know that the dev is intentionally taking advantage of their patreons to credibly assert they're being unethical. Otherwise, you're just unfairly attacking a stranger on the internet

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
My dude, there is a creator out there that make updates monthly with ~5 hours of content each time. You have to be pretty gullable to believe that 15 minutes update per month is normal.
Unless you can provide receipts of an actual solo dev doing this, I'm going to call this out as the bullshit it is. The most highly rated games on this site that almost anyone in this thread would be familiar with struggle to put out 5-6 hours of content per year with a full time development team. Any solo dev claiming to do that every month is either putting out trash or fake. Not even those AI generated cash grab games can put out that much content that quickly

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
why are people still supporting this dev? they will never get around to actual content for Rosie and they will milk it. how many years has this been in development now? oh since 2019, so five years now, and barely anything to show for it, even with monthly "updates".

Reactions: DaertMorton

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit.... That's not even remotely what I was saying. Way to read into it whatever bullshit you want to come up with. I wasn't talking about ethics in the slightest.

Also, you're saying it's unethical... on what basis? How do you know he's doing anything unethical? Are you living with him and so can vouch for what he's doing? No, so you have only your opinion. You're entitled to that, but don't act like I'm defending what he's doing or anything.
Ah, welcome to the typical game thread conversation on this site. People speaking out of their asses all the time, I mean people in this thread still claim that this game has zero sex scenes even after the latest update when we have not fucked every single main girl apart from Rosie, but even she has already got her share of dick in other holes/hands.
I'll just say this again, the dev has stated (sure it was long time ago in 2019) that the game updates will be small since he is always doing this on his free time as a hobby of sorts, now increasing support in Patreon doesn't magically just make a dev turn into a full time developer no matter how much you want, some people still just do it as a hobby on their free time.
The other thing is that people, the damn supporters, also voted for slower more "realistic" pacing on the sex scenes, actually by a large margin (250 out of 373 votes).
Now do I think the monthy amount of content in the game is great? Of course not and I'd love if it was more, but I also knew from the start what to expect since the dev was very clear about this. At least the game does indeed update almost every single month on the exact same time and date, you can hardly say that about a lot of other devs.
The part how Rosie will be the last love interest to get properly dicked also isn't anything new or weird, that's the usual way a lot of game devs do the sex scene pacing, they leave the "main girl or the most taboo girl" to be the last one to get her cherry popped. And yeah CookieMonster666, this rant wasn't aimed at you even though I did reply to you, sorry.
Just grow up people, enjoy a wank and move on.

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes