2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Not sure good game because tag growing and handjob not more adult content tag :D but i like art really cute

rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
Is there a Mac update?
In order to play the last version on Mac download BOTH VERSIONS (Mac & PC)
Extract both, and navigate to the /game/ folder in the PC game. Then, open the package contents on Mac, and finally replace the /game/ folder inside the Mac package with the /game/ folder from PC.

If the above is too complex, or you don't know how to do anything of what I've explained, you deserve to wait until a mac version is released.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Small but nice update!

Also great that there is now a gallery, clearly shows that game is further than some people think.

I have now Rosie 21% (4), Lucy 100% (level 3) and Mika (9% level 1), anyone else more?

Last edited:

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Small but nice update!

Also great that there is now a gallery, clearly shows that game is further than some people think.

I have now Rosie 21% (4), Lucy 100% (level 3) and Mika (9% level 1), anyone else more?
Nope, that's about what you get. Maybe during christmas 2025, you will get Lucy to 4th level and Rosie to 70% Mika is planned to enter level 2 in 2nd quarter of 2030

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
NR1 Blue Balling Game ---So many updates Stil no Sex with Rosy + She has nice Body :love:(y)
2. 1 week rent pay wtf everyone decide suicide for that :eek:
3. Grind for Certain Event for Short Short Short scene :cautious:(n)
4. There is no other Areas except Library Beach Park and Caffe
5. Save game for certain scene cant save only when free you can save ..

Positive things== > Needs allot of Improvements etc
1. Girls are Good looking :love:

Reactions: Rebon and Shippudn

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I want a mod " one click max stats"
How I imagine "one click max stats" works out in the game for the MC, where there's no sex scenes beyond a short handjob.

You can probably use this site (I haven't tested for this game):

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
a rare game where QUANTITY definitely more appreciative than "quality" - - when this game first dropped i was excited as fuck, seemed new and original - - good god what a dumpster fire, outside of the renders this game is absolute shit in development, i'm not trolling, anywhere here feel free to light a fire under my ass if i'm speaking nonsense

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
For the first time in my live I'm felling like a true cock. I came in to this topic and went out after a few seconds being "sweat" of anger.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
WTF, this game will probably be abandoned before the dev allows any sex nonsense to happen.;)
He will probably give up working on this game, just like he did with the previous one. :ROFLMAO: And his previous game was way better than this one.. Well, abandoned.. Dev has made a goal on patreon and when it is fulfilled, he will resume work on MLS, but.. money, money, give me money, that's all that matters. :)

Here in this game I don't know what Dev wants to achieve without giving people what they want. Maybe it is worth adding the tag ''no sexual content'' ?

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes