2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
awesome, this is why I spend more time modding than playing....
I went to my save editor to put the values to 100 and I think the existing values were still high (more than 80) compared to what the GUI showed (more like 60)...

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I think the only real progress this game will see it's inevitable progress to abandoned, just like "My Lovely Sara". I don't know how anyone can have any faith in a dev that has already dropped one of their games.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think the only real progress this game will see it's inevitable progress to abandoned, just like "My Lovely Sara". I don't know how anyone can have any faith in a dev that has already dropped one of their games.
Had he consistently dropped a lot of content and showed a real commitment to the game. Then it'd not be so strange to have faith in a developer. Had everything, we have seen so far, been developed in around 2 or maybe 3 months. Then it would at least be in line, with what we could expect from a passionate developer.

What we are currently seeing ignoring the lack of sexual content is, however, still very sparse. Breadcrumbs.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I have to fix it. Bug on my part somewhere in the code., Sorry about that but will fix asap.
I'll wait. :) Thanks again for making this mod and keeping it updated. I probably wouldn't have bothered with this game any more had it not been for your mod. :love:

D

Deleted member 1691628

Is Mika the library chick?
yes

Have that Gallery Mod bug fixed for the most part (Gallery Page always having 1 locked frame top left, etc..) I have 1 video that doesn't want to unlock for some odd reason, as soon as I figure out the issue will upload new version. All this lack of sex in this game has made me hungry, for pussy.. but a sandwich or something will do just fine for the moment

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
yes

Have that Gallery Mod bug fixed for the most part (Gallery Page always having 1 locked frame top left, etc..) I have 1 video that doesn't want to unlock for some odd reason, as soon as I figure out the issue will upload new version. All this lack of sex in this game has made me hungry, for pussy.. but a sandwich or something will do just fine for the moment
Btw. the changelog for the game version 2.7 mentions a gallery. Do we need your gallery as well? Maybe all you need to do is tweak their gallery.

Reactions: Troy9000 and BVonkX
D

Deleted member 1691628

Btw. the changelog for the game version 2.7 mentions a gallery. Do we need your gallery as well? Maybe all you need to do is tweak their gallery.
My Gallery Mod replaces the in game Gallery. If you want the minimal set of images (as defined by the dev) and just a basic gallery then dont use my mod, if you want some extra bells & whistles just for fun then use mine. Either way, totally up to you which you prefer. If you find you don't like my mod, simply uninstall/remove z_hs_gallery.rpyc and z_hs_gallery.rpa and you will get the vanilla gallery back. (only really need to delete z_hs_gallery.rpyc, game wont use the rpa if the scripts are missing)

As for tweaking his gallery, not my personal preference. I like to write my own code, not implying mine is in any way better, just my personal preference as it is something I enjoy doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
I cannot exit from sick mode.. I'm tired to just go to sleep...
as other before me said ...
Try entering Lucy's room in different time periods after you sleep (morning, day, evening ,etc). if I am correct this will eventually trigger the event where she points towards some pills .That's your queue.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes