2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
All jokes aside, I don't think the dev does it for the money. It'd be easy to make a few sex scenes with animations bought from Renderotica applied to any of the given models. As seen in a vast majority of the (crusty) VN's.

I honestly think, he really wants to tell a story. There's just not much work as in time working on the game, put into the game itself at the moment. The game is instead padded with a grind to create the illusion of more content than there really is. A work ethic and development that doesn't put a lot of confidence into any potential investors (Patreon supporters).

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

showers how long do they last?
i mean its daytime when you click take a shower then when he is finished its dark outside.
i wild guess is that the showers takes about 3 hours.

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
Goal 1 : Go pee then wash pee off hands , then have dinner that lasts 1 hour
Goal 2 : Take a bath or shower when your daughter tells you to , and the showers last 2 hours bc it's night when you finish.
Goal 3 : Perv the sister , but hide the butcher knives before you do ( lorena bobbit )
Goal 4 : Do some mystery " work " in your office , try to Fap but watch the door because the daughter may catch you !
Final Goal : Become a girly man that gets bossed around by your D and S , wait for the brunette to call the police on you.

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond and Hajtand
D

Deleted member 1691628

Small but nice update!

Also great that there is now a gallery, clearly shows that game is further than some people think.

I have now Rosie 21% (4), Lucy 100% (level 3) and Mika (9% level 1), anyone else more?
His own framework scripting for a gallery was in 0.2.6 (didn't bother checking 0.2.5), game is far more behind than people think if anything.

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
All jokes aside, I don't think the dev does it for the money. It'd be easy to make a few sex scenes with animations bought from Renderotica applied to any of the given models. As seen in a vast majority of the (crusty) VN's.

I honestly think, he really wants to tell a story. There's just not much work as in time working on the game, put into the game itself at the moment. The game is instead padded with a grind to create the illusion of more content than there really is. A work ethic and development that doesn't put a lot of confidence into any potential investors (Patreon supporters).
Wrong. He ONLY does it for the money. He quit MLS because not enough money.
Edit: The ultimatum comment was from another dev. My bad.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Wrong. He ONLY does it for the money.
Not adding any sex scenes is extremely counter-productive to this mean. My complaints about there not being much content, had he made a lot of sex scenes. Would have been drowned out from peeps sperging about their waifus, me being a hater, and not paying for anything, so I should just shut up. A mature way of dealing with criticism /s in which they'd feel invested. Easy prey to be milked and abused.

Reactions: Melted

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
His own framework scripting for a gallery was in 0.2.6 (didn't bother checking 0.2.5), game is far more behind than people think if anything.
I think there is a mod for gallery voor 0.26. In 0.27 het gallery is in the menu of the game.

D

Deleted member 1691628

I think there is a mod for gallery voor 0.26. In 0.27 het gallery is in the menu of the game.
I know I am the one who made the mod :D, working on updating it, have it working, just need to parse through images to grab new data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BVonkX

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
I was an idiot and answered the relationship questions wrong. Anyway I can change them from console without a restart (I hate grind)

D

Deleted member 1691628

I was an idiot and answered the relationship questions wrong. Anyway I can change them from console without a restart (I hate grind)
You can type these in console (Change word in the quotes and copy/paste to console, include the $ dollar sign)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* Gallery Mod now updated as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bozoplace

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Once again, old save freezes progress. too little time to keep starting from scratch, learn to code!

Reactions: fz
D

Deleted member 1691628

So... you eat with Rosie and Mika while watching TV, but after that you're still hungry and not entertained... :unsure:
oh? not played new version yet will have to keep an eye on that myself once I get this gallery uploaded

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
oh? not played new version yet will have to keep an eye on that myself once I get this gallery uploaded
... and on top of that it's night after that so you just have to go to sleep this way, because you're not allowed to open your own fridge during the night... :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 1691628

... and on top of that it's night after that so you just have to go to sleep this way, because you're not allowed to open your own fridge during the night... :rolleyes:
awesome, this is why I spend more time modding than playing....

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes