2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
D

Deleted member 1691628

Dllfile can I get the source on those videos you added?
i'd have to look them up again, when I get a chance I will see if I can find the links and send them in PM here on the site.
So is the grinding on this game just as bad as before, or has it gotten at least a bit better?
Same grind, with maybe 2-3 dialogues added. Your mouse will lose -55 health

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
This is where I am after finishing the WT. Is the the max scores?
I have Rossie 21% (level 4) Lucy 100% (level 3) amd Mika 9% (level 1)

I loaded an old game to see how I did that. But now I get no further than Rossie 16% (Level 4) and Lucy 49% (level 3). Have seen everything so there is no more in the game.

What I did notice is that Mika now came by when Rossie was still level 3. For that action Rossie has gained something in level 3 but not in level 4. Maybe it was something like that with Lucy.

Thinks you can do Lucy level 3 (to go up)
bad - morning (1 time)
cafe help - afternoon
park - evening
get sick dinner - aftenoon
get beter go to room Lucy

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1691628

Keep clicking, you will get there, next year. (only joking)

Last edited by a moderator:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Curious how you got Lucy to the end of Level 3. I can't get her past 49%.
I also got Lucy to 100% (level 3). Loaded an old game to see what to do for it, but now don't get further than 49%. But I have seen everything again.

My suspicion is that I went to the cafe / park more when I first did it. Perhaps that will not work after you have been ill. Or someting like that.

So you've probably seen everything. I think you can use the gallery mod to see if something is still locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crippy

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Did you unren/decompile any game scripts?, if you did - delete all the decompiled *.rpy files and try loading the game again (DONT delete your rpyc files..)

I would recommend deleting the game folder, unzip 0.2.7 again and drop patch mod/gallery mod into game folder and try the game again. (backup your saves of course)
Going to play the game vanilla, decompile ? i'm not a game coder , i just play the games here. . ty for the advice anyhoo.

Last edited:

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Anyone know why I got this weird error. (imma paste below)
Im at lucy lvl2 and the main character lvl3 around 20-30%.
Every time I wake up it's in the middle of the day now, not the morning, and alot of times when I try to press the map button or the save button it does an error page and that appears:

Btw I did nothing, I deleted nothing. I even tried to delete the game (but keep my save file) and downloading it back and even adding the patch/mod 0.93 to it and it still does that.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/z_hs_patch.rpy", line 1469, in <module>
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/map.rpyc", line 241, in script call
`'_'���i�E�}-i���
File "game/map.rpyc", line 241, in script call
`'_'���i�E�}-i���

D

Deleted member 1691628

There are a few bugs in the base game, I fixed a couple of base game issue in via patch mod but I have not went through all the new code in the game , especially 0.27. Game is looking for something to show on screen but it is either missing or named in the code wrong. Not implying it cant be a bug in Patch Mod - anything is possible - but if you have it happen a lot, be good if you let me know exactly when/where in game it is happening and I might be able to find and add a fix for it to Patch Mod. Only thing it tells me there is something with the map - possibly a crash when displaying a rollover image or transition?

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
There are a few bugs in the base game, I fixed a couple of base game issue in via patch mod but I have not went through all the new code in the game , especially 0.27. Game is looking for something to show on screen but it is either missing or named in the code wrong. Not implying it cant be a bug in Patch Mod - anything is possible - but if you have it happen a lot, be good if you let me know exactly when/where in game it is happening and I might be able to find and add a fix for it to Patch Mod. Only thing it tells me there is something with the map - possibly a crash when displaying a rollover image or transition?

It happens after I wake up its already during the middle of the day so that's strange I cant do the events cause now they are both not in their room. Then sometimes before leaving bedroom after waking up I click to open the save page to save the game and it does the error. Or when I go downstairs I can talk with the characters but when I try to click the map it does that too. So its with the map and the save page. But idk why I cant wake up in the morning like before?

D

Deleted member 1691628

*snip* I try to click the map it does that too. So its with the map and the save page. But idk why I cant wake up in the morning like before?
not had that happen myself, kinda weird as if maybe your save is corrupted somehow. Can you zip up your save (just the save in question) and put on a site like mega.nz - you can send me the link via message by clicking my name and start conversation. Can't promise anything, but as soon as I get a chance I can take a look at it for you and see if I can come up with a solution.

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes