2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
not had that happen myself, kinda weird as if maybe your save is corrupted somehow. Can you zip up your save (just the save in question) and put on a site like mega.nz - you can send me the link via message by clicking my name and start conversation. Can't promise anything, but as soon as I get a chance I can take a look at it for you and see if I can come up with a solution.
Alright Imma do that thank you :)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I can't get Lucy's level 1 level up event to trigger and she's at 100% and working at the cafe(and I've talked to her there during both the morning and the day).

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I can't get Lucy's level 1 level up event to trigger and she's at 100% and working at the cafe(and I've talked to her there during both the morning and the day).
I think you have to have Rosie at level 3 or 4 as well

D

Deleted member 1691628

I found this modder Thamn. He makes mods that renables features of VNs when Devs disable them ==>.

I asked him if he could make one to fix the save system in Happy Summer. And he did. One re-enables the ability to save during dialog and he made it have multiple pages so you can make a lot more saves.

He also made one to re-enable rollback.
my patch mod already adds unlimited saves and enables rollback.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
I have Rossie 21% (level 4) Lucy 100% (level 3) amd Mika 9% (level 1)

I loaded an old game to see how I did that. But now I get no further than Rossie 16% (Level 4) and Lucy 49% (level 3). Have seen everything so there is no more in the game.

What I did notice is that Mika now came by when Rossie was still level 3. For that action Rossie has gained something in level 3 but not in level 4. Maybe it was something like that with Lucy.

Thinks you can do Lucy level 3 (to go up)
bad - morning (1 time)
cafe help - afternoon
park - evening
get sick dinner - aftenoon
get beter go to room Lucy

Can you send a screenshot of your gallery of Rosie & Lucy? Im missing the last 5 gallery pictures in Rosie second page.and Im missing the 11 gallery pictures in Lucy. Im at Rosie 16% (lvl4) and Lucy 49% (lvl3). With the gallery pictures I could be able to at least know kinda where to look to make the scenes happen.

Reactions: BVonkX

Ruskovish

May 4, 2020
UNEnd don't forget the cheat mode or a console cause i became borred washing every time go to toilet blablablablablaaaaaaaa

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Can you send a screenshot of your gallery of Rosie & Lucy? Im missing the last 5 gallery pictures in Rosie second page.and Im missing the 11 gallery pictures in Lucy. Im at Rosie 16% (lvl4) and Lucy 49% (lvl3). With the gallery pictures I could be able to at least know kinda where to look to make the scenes happen.
In the in-game gallery I also have 5 places free at Rossie and 11 at Lucy. So think you are at the end of the current version. I now mainly use the Gallery Mod which has a lot more to offer then the in-game gallery.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

• Added character icons to the map.
(Now you can see where each character is each time of the day)
  • Added 2 events for Mika.
  • Added new style of Mika to the Library.
  • Bug fixes.

Reactions: Darom and BVonkX

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018

• Added character icons to the map.
(Now you can see where each character is each time of the day)
  • Added 2 events for Mika.
  • Added new style of Mika to the Library.
  • Bug fixes.

I could predict it, when the interesting thing about the daughters arrives, he will put them aside and start jumping to other characters, it is not a development of a game, he seeks to extend the game as much as possible, my next prediction is that he will continue with the owner of the cafeteria and then take out one more new character, the sex scenes will be avoided as much as possible by the developer.

Reactions: Hajtand

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
i can't seem to trigger an events.
i can't trigger the cleaning event and i can't visit lucy in the cafe it keeps saying that i need to go home. bugged maybe?

---
btw
i think the dev can just delete or lessen some of the needs & mood mechanic, it's pointless anyway as the repetitive task you need to do to advance isn't boring enough.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Stopped playing it, hoping for some substantial content with time. Six months passed and still there is almost no new content. Dev will milk current patrons until they are paying money and will abandon, when even most hard fans will have enough of this bs (as he abandoned his last game..). Such a shame, as art ditection is great.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes