2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
after this library boorworm there this Lady of the cafe. Damn another 3 or more update if i'm not mistaken. Maybe another incest scene on neither Christmas or next year lols

Reactions: zackiman

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
he needs to bring back the focus on the girl we all started playing this game for
Unfortunately that's why most people play this game and they will likely quit once sex starts with her and the itch has been scratched. Expect her to be teasing us for a long, long time to come. We will fuck all the side characters first before the main course.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
May 19, 2019
Unfortunately that's why most people play this game and they will likely quit once sex starts with her and the itch has been scratched. Expect her to be teasing us for a long, long time to come. We will fuck all the side characters first before the main course.
Yo be honest I don't even want to sex with her . I want an animation of her in the shower or with a very fresh out the shower video

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Public release of 0.2.8 is out. Haha seem like no one even paid 2 usd for its release. Maybe it will give a wake up call for the developer lols

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Links from patreon for public release:

Reactions: Otyi and shinne01

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This is a really bad joke... I even regret whinning over AWAM, when I see this. Totally hopeless !!

Reactions: Chicha
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes