2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Nvm, did not notice rosies panties . Now i cant find the event ti give back the panties

eduio

Dec 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "LedBonzo, publicación: 5302313, miembro: 1148082"]
¿Qué hago con Mika después de llegar al 100%?
[/CITA]
estoy igual, no sube de nivel

Justray

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah...

I just gave up. Trying to find what isn't there because the dev more busy making us grind to distract us of the fact there is really little content. I mean, I get it... its a "game" and it has a nice mechanic... but... we're in the "making of..." stage so way reduced grinding while in development would be appreciated because bugs exist and we are basically the bug testers. The dev was told but no change that I've noticed in the reduction of grind.

Also, I don't think the addition of the sis and her out-of-place (and bad-looking) bedroom that absolutely looks out of place. Or is it just me?

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
CG: 10/10

Story: 0/10

content: 3/10

kaiser need some help on this project ( this is only my opinion)

DragonPhoenix

Nov 30, 2018
Getting an error. I am stuck in a loop with the beach quest. On the map screen I click on beach and am told to go home, I click on home and am told to got to the beach

Reactions: paladin07

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
So no sex scenes yet huh? I haven't played since he introduced that library girl. Figured there'd be something by now. I'll be back in couple updates to see if it's worth the download. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Nvm, did not notice rosies panties . Now i cant find the event ti give back the panties
Not quite sure anymore but believe that you first have to talk to lucy in the kitchen and when you go upstairs afterwards it will start all by itself

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes