2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Yes, and it most likely will be like that until the day this topic gets the [completed] tag. Which it wont, cause it will just get the [abandoned] tag like all the other blue ball games out there.
There is plenty of suport on his Patreon and updates are regular every month (except last month by Covid-19). So we just have to wait and see whether this game gets the [completed] tag (rare) or the [abandoned] tag.

It has become a kind of sport for some to whine about this game. And sometimes they haven't even tried the game. Fortunately, you can also read that there are people who give it a fair chance and dare to change their opinion.

The game is by no means perfect, but not nearly as bad as some claim.

Last edited:

xmoralis

Dec 22, 2020
stuck on Lucy level 2 ask her for a walk in the park but next day inly get the play card and ask how room is choises when entereing daytime , after that its dinnertime and tv time and bed ? no autostart (she's at level 2 100%)
Any Idea?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Sure, perhaps you can see something I am missing.
Can't find it, but it is strange that the game keeps telling you to go home when you click on a location outside the house. It should only do that once if you've been to the beach or training, but he keeps reporting that now. Perhaps there be something wrong with your save, do you still have saves from earlier?

Is Lucy already working in the cafe? have you used the mod?

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
stuck on Lucy level 2 ask her for a walk in the park but next day inly get the play card and ask how room is choises when entereing daytime , after that its dinnertime and tv time and bed ? no autostart (she's at level 2 100%)
Any Idea?
How far are you whit Rosie?
Did you do watch tv, play cards, say her that she looking good when she on job?

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I am stuck for the last two updates with beeing sick and not getting better.....
Can someone advise how to get well again. Tried resting for a week not doing much but that didn't help...

DragonPhoenix

Nov 30, 2018
Can't find it, but it is strange that the game keeps telling you to go home when you click on a location outside the house. It should only do that once if you've been to the beach or training, but he keeps reporting that now. Perhaps there be something wrong with your save, do you still have saves from earlier?

Is Lucy already working in the cafe? have you used the mod?
Hi, That's another thing I only remembered now when you mentioned it but the first part is done, where she and I went to the café to meet the wife but she never actually started working there during the day. No mod used. I did some digging and Lucy must have gotten the job and upgraded to lv2, cos when I set that second flag as true - I get to go to the beach. So now my question is what flags are set to stop the "talk to Lucy more" hint,. Do you perhaps know?

DragonPhoenix

Nov 30, 2018
Hi, That's another thing I only remembered now when you mentioned it but the first part is done, where she and I went to the café to meet the wife but she never actually started working there during the day. No mod used. I did some digging and Lucy must have gotten the job and upgraded to lv2, cos when I set that second flag as true - I get to go to the beach. So now my question is what flags are set to stop the "talk to Lucy more" hint,. Do you perhaps know?
Found it. Lucy's checkpoint 17 is the flag

Reactions: BVonkX

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I am stuck for the last two updates with beeing sick and not getting better.....
Can someone advise how to get well again. Tried resting for a week not doing much but that didn't help...
In Rosies room are a pair of panties , u need to take them when she's not there to proceed

Reactions: BVonkX

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
There is plenty of suport on his Patreon and updates are regular every month (except last month by Covid-19). So we just have to wait and see whether this game gets the [completed] tag (rare) or the [abandoned] tag.

It has become a kind of sport for some to whine about this game. And sometimes they haven't even tried the game. Fortunately, you can also read that there are people who give it a fair chance and dare to change their opinion.

The game is by no means perfect, but not nearly as bad as some claim.
I totally vote for this game to success. I really like how it looks but the speed at which erotic stories are moving on this game should be just a censor on steam but not here, on a fap oriented site :)
I want to play this game a lot, but I also want to have some nice materials to look at while playing, and this game does not deliver this so far.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I totally vote for this game to success. I really like how it looks but the speed at which erotic stories are moving on this game should be just a censor on steam but not here, on a fap oriented site :)
I want to play this game a lot, but I also want to have some nice materials to look at while playing, and this game does not deliver this so far.
Some of the games here are also on "steam" and others will go to steam later. Does not mean that they are less suitable games for this site. And on the basis of the reactions on this site you can also say that there are many people here who have played the game and some of them enjoy it.

Fortunately, everyone has their own taste, otherwise we would all play Fifa or something.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes