2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have tried your save and it seems that you just have to keep playing. There doesn't really seem to be a triger but after two days Mika came to visit in the afternoon and the day after you run into Rosie in the hall and she started talking about her panties. Walk around the house and it should start automatically.

Made a save after visiting Mika and I can share it, but it seems to me that you can also play yourself. Good luck!

Reactions: sabu6

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
where is the upgrade event for mika (Assuming shes the only content in this update)

Feb 23, 2018
HS 3.0
Early day - mika in library at bookcase
Early morning - mika in library, give $ 2500
A few days later Mika calls
Go to library and talk to Mika
Evening - to Hotel room Mika (little secret about rosie)

Good update, weird dog
Now have Mika 68%, or has someone discovered more?
I have Mika in lv 1 with 100% but MC got sick and don't no how tot pass

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I have tried your save and it seems that you just have to keep playing. There doesn't really seem to be a triger but after two days Mika came to visit in the afternoon and the day after you run into Rosie in the hall and she started talking about her panties. Walk around the house and it should start automatically.

Made a save after visiting Mika and I can share it, but it seems to me that you can also play yourself. Good luck!
Its not happening , please upload the save where rosie asks about her panties

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Its not happening , please upload the save where rosie asks about her panties
Have two saves for you that should work.

1-19-LT1 just before Mika comes to visit, have dinner and back to living room and Mika should come. Day after comes panties Rossie.
1-20-LT1 just before panties, go to sleep, watch TV (example) downstairs and go upstairs. Rossie should start talking about panties now.

I would try 1-19-LT1 first because that's where Rossie kisses MC.

Good luck!

Reactions: sabu6

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have Mika in lv 1 with 100% but MC got sick and don't no how tot pass
Did you do?

Now you need to level up relationship with Lucy at lvl 3 and help her with cleaning.

At the next day morning you getting sick.

You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.

Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.

Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).

At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes, is update of Mika, look back a bit in the forum to see how to see te content.
i just wanted to know the conditions for upgrading to the 2nd level as i dont know if its even in this version as the game is still a dumpster fire full of bad design decisions

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i just wanted to know the conditions for upgrading to the 2nd level as i dont know if its even in this version as the game is still a dumpster fire full of bad design decisions
for "the conditions" look at Walkthrough

Rosie level 4
Lucy level 3
Mika level 1
Mary level 1

Not'cilol

Nov 19, 2017
i cant manage to get the Lucy park event, does anybody know if i am missing something?
i get the option at the cafe but after that she just wants to play cards
this is my save atm, if anyone would be so kind to help i will be grateful

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i cant manage to get the Lucy park event, does anybody know if i am missing something?
i get the option at the cafe but after that she just wants to play cards
this is my save atm, if anyone would be so kind to help i will be grateful
try to visit the park every day every time slot if the sister'S not there you might need to advance with the daughter.

Not'cilol

Nov 19, 2017
try to visit the park every day every time slot if the sister's not there you might need to advance with the daughter.
daughter is already lvl3, i dont even get the option to visit the park; the walktrough says i need to talk to her in her room to visit the park, but i never get the dialogue bubble about going to the park. pls hlp bros, again if someone can check my save (two posts above) because i think i may have softlocked the game

skorpyon1

Sep 12, 2018
Hi,

Im stuck with Mika. I went to the park, kissed and she ran away. Next day talked with her at library - no new scenes. The option to walk with her still remains in the evening but she's already at 100% and the library and park scenes just repeat.
What's next? Thanks.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes