2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi,

Im stuck with Mika. I went to the park, kissed and she ran away. Next day talked with her at library - no new scenes. The option to walk with her still remains in the evening but she's already at 100% and the library and park scenes just repeat.
What's next? Thanks.
How far are you with Mika? Level 1 100%?

The last scene with Mika in the library is a small talk scene, maybe you just clicked through? If in doubt, I can take a look at your save.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i cant manage to get the Lucy park event, does anybody know if i am missing something?
i get the option at the cafe but after that she just wants to play cards
this is my save atm, if anyone would be so kind to help i will be grateful
I Have lookt and it works, but to start it you do not have to go to the park but stay at home.

So first to the cafe to ask to go for a walk. Then stay at home the next day and watch VT, eat, shower (for example) and then the scene should start automatically.

If it still doesn't work, I can make a save just before the walk. Good luck!

skorpyon1

Sep 12, 2018
How far are you with Mika? Level 1 100%?

The last scene with Mika in the library is a small talk scene, maybe you just clicked through? If in doubt, I can take a look at your save.
Yes, im at 1 -100% with a lil arrow next to 100%. I thought that indicated that a scene was left?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
is there a walkthrough for v0.3.2?
Walkthrough (free) goes up to 0.3.0.
You can find out which steps you need to take further in the forum, but are not so many steps.
0.3.1 Rosie at home
0.3.2 Mika hotel and library

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Walkthrough (free) goes up to 0.3.0.
You can find out which steps you need to take further in the forum, but are not so many steps.
0.3.1 Rosie at home
0.3.2 Mika hotel and library
I played the two saves you provided, the event where rosie asks for her panties still didnt occur. So i started again thinking the difficulty to trigger events might be due to old saves. Now im at rosie level 4, lucy level 2 100%, mika level 1 4%, mary level 1 0%. Im unable to get lucy to level up.Any ideas?

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I played the two saves you provided, the event where rosie asks for her panties still didnt occur. So i started again thinking the difficulty to trigger events might be due to old saves. Now im at rosie level 4, lucy level 2 100%, mika level 1 4%, mary level 1 0%. Im unable to get lucy to level up.Any ideas?
Yeah. I had the same issue. Continue down the Mika path (where you invite her to the house to watch TV with Rosie and you). After I did this event, the Rosie event asking where her panties were proc'd pretty soon after.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
does this work with 0.3.2?
The person who made the mod is no longer active on this site. He made an update of the mod for every update of HS, so there is a good chance that it is not working properly now.

There are a few that now don't get further than the beach (Rosie) and that could be due to the mod. But that has not been confirmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: AclGrafix

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The person who made the mod is no longer active on this site. He made an update of the mod for every update of HS, so there is a good chance that it is not working properly now.

There are a few that now don't get further than the beach (Rosie) and that could be due to the mod. But that has not been confirmed.
if it replaces script.rpy its definitely the reason since script.rpy is usualy the main story.... script in renpy.

Reactions: BVonkX

Hybris

May 9, 2017
There is hope for this game but good god give us an objective list and take out the needless clicking.
An example of this issue is when you want to take your daughter to the gym.
1. You click on the gym bag
2. You have to back out of your room and then when in the hall click on the daughters room.
3. Sit through the same dialog and slow cut scene and maybe if you have progressed enough you might get a shower scene once.
4. Event ends.

You should be able to just click on the gym bag and go without further input from the player and this applies to other similar events where you talk to someone and then need to back track to wait for them. Its fine on once in a while for effect but in game where you will be grinding away for hours trying to build up enough relationship points to get to the next level such bloat and waste of motion quickly kills any good that this game builds up.

It would be at least slightly more tolerable if I could hold CTRL down and sail through the repeated dialog but that is a band aid to a missing leg.

Reactions: Watcher X
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes