2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

bigThick

Jun 26, 2019
Any Mac users having errors showing up all the time? This is like the third update or so this has happened.

Every time you go into a room, an error shows up. You can ignore it, but it makes the game basically unplayable on Mac.

The game gets an error when I open the app, I ignore them and it lets me keep going

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
So the reviews give me the creeps should I play it or not I don't care for a lot of sex content all I care about is the game is update on regular times and the story is good ... Should I play this game !

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
So the reviews give me the creeps should I play it or not I don't care for a lot of sex content all I care about is the game is update on regular times and the story is good ... Should I play this game !
IMO, no.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
You can try the new Free mode. Then you can quickly see what kind of game it is without having to work, eat, pee, etc.

I like the game, looks very good, cool animations and nice charaters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this game since v0.2.0 and I probably won't miss anything if I wait another 12 updates and free mode isn't interesting to me since I just always used the console for money hunger clean and just worried about stat gains with the girls.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Happy Summer [v0.3.3] [Caizer Games]

Original Game Size Win: 886 MB
Compressed Game Size Win: 217 MB -

Original Game Size Mac: 856 MB
Compressed Games Size Mac: 214 MB

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
The story is not even mediocre,nothing special,no spark about it and its pretty much a life simulator (eat,sleep,piss,shower etc) with very little to none sexual content and the updates as far as i can tell add very little content to the game.Now you decide if the game is for you. ;)

Reactions: Hajtand

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
The story is not even mediocre,nothing special,no spark about it and its pretty much a life simulator (eat,sleep,piss,shower etc) with very little to none sexual content and the updates as far as i can tell add very little content to the game.Now you decide if the game is for you. ;)
Thanks dude ... I think I will skip lol

Reactions: Piat
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes