2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Clipboard01.jpg
Is that a future new girl ? :)

About this update, any idea what % we need to get with Mika ? Now I'm at 5% in level 2, having done the library chat, evening meeting, and other library chat the day after (when the image above comes from).
Also had the evening walk with recycled renders, that did not give any %. So I guess that's the 4 events...

Edit :
After some grinding, seems the 2nd library chat can be redone until 20%.
Anyone able to go to more than that ?

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, If I'm not too stupid, I think that once Mika get to level 3, another girl will appear and we'll go for a few more months of grinding. The 4 or 5 updates My Lovely Sarah had, got more nudity in it than this +2 years comedy. Damn.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Kinda waiting for the Abandoned Tag to show up on this one, considering the circumstances with this one are almost the same as MLS.

Reactions: Grimmiger

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I speak for everyone when I say no one gives a shit about Mikas story
Impressive... you know everyone ?

Personally I like Mika and find it logical that a side girl has some progress before the main LI in the game.
The problem with this game is not that, but the way too slow and erratic development of the game.
We should have had some sexy content with Mika, and probably Lucy (won't speak about Mary...) before having anything serious with Rosie.
Also, we have been waiting an eternity to have a level event with Lucy.

What I'm trying to say is don't put this on Mika, it's a whole game development issue, and I think the problem of many people is that it takes too long. But since there are several girls in the game, it's normal there are some events with them and not only the main LI. And usually in this type of games we do things with side LI before the main one.

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
0.1.1 04/2019 and 0.3.3 04/2021
Starting to feel like the one, following the carrot on a stick. Mmmm

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
I remember someone saying like two years ago(old account) that in two years this game wouldn't have anything significant in it.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So, played a few months ago the last time and thought, why not? Let's start a new game and give it a go in free mode.

Here is my suggestion to all, who think like I did:
Don't bother if you hate grind. Even without the need for shit, eat, tv, wash and money, it's still a grind out of hell for the % on the girls. And half a year of wait were just 10 min for me that was new content. I will bother with this again, hmm, lets think, maybe in 04/2121.

Feb 17, 2018
Two years and almost no content... :( I think I will return to this game in two, three years, then something worthwhile may appear. I've been waiting for the game to evolve faster, but it looks like I was wrong. When each update appears, the content is small and they appear quite rarely (we can't even talk about updates with Lucy). Too bad the graphics are very good...

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes