2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
the mac version : error when you lauch the game, error when you load your save, error on any moves....

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
I don't mind this more cartoonish art style, the quality is there on this game.
Just wish there was more to enjoy :cry:

Its always fun to see the Love interest taking a active role and pursuing the MC. Its nice that Rosie is the one doing the real pushing and contributing instead of one sided seduction.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I've been interested in Mika since she was introduced but I'm not going to download the game again for a long long time or until something interesting has actually been added to the game.

yoyomistro

I don't remember this game having any rollback blocking. But I have found many ways around many of those. Sometimes a DEV will hide rollback is turned off in one or more of the script files rollback prevention brackets and a bunch of other things.
There are a couple of hard rollback blocks in the script and screen files, but I guess the unren-rollback overrides those. I thought there were more, guess I was thinking of another game. But the $ renpy.hide_screen("key_map") command blocks you from accessing the save and load screens, and I modified the save and load menus to have pages and so I can access them during dialogue events as well. I made a lot of other changes cuz of all the default options he removed, moved the hide screen command back to "H" from "CTRL", etc. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to enable skipping since he calls on dialogue options in a weird way and changed the keymap to remove the default skip setup. Not sure how to override than but it's not the biggest issue I guess.

NiahDaniel

Apr 29, 2019
G
Happy Summer [v0.3.3] [Caizer Games]

Original Game Size Win: 886 MB
Compressed Game Size Win: 217 MB - Mega

Original Game Size Mac: 856 MB
Compressed Games Size Mac: 214 MB

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Got any for android

Reactions: Z4W4R4D0

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
yoyomistro

I have had experience with rollback prevention brackets before and they are very very easy to remove. Just load the script file into notepad search for rollback then highlight the all the spaces in front of it plus the rollback prevention bracket and then open the find and replace and paste the bracket and spaces into the find and hit find once you hit the first one hit replace all and all those brackets will be removed. After that you can overwrite the file and those prevention brackets should be gone.

I have had to edit files before or search through script files to find out where someone hide stuff or where they placed something in multiple spots. I have had before where someone placed dev consoles in 3 or so script files or in multiple places in one script file to try to prevent rollback but I just searched them all till rollback worked. Some also hard code rollback to a set number so you have to edit it to a higher number.

If someone removes the enable skipping from the options I just break out the fucking idle clicker and fly through their game at superman speeds and if I miss something oh well.

The thing I have seen is the harder a DEV tries to prevent shit the harder people will try to break the shit fix and remove shit and it usually doesn't take long before all the wasted time they spent preventing shit was all for nothing.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
yoyomistro

I have had experience with rollback prevention brackets before and they are very very easy to remove. Just load the script file into notepad search for rollback then highlight the all the spaces in front of it plus the rollback prevention bracket and then open the find and replace and paste the bracket and spaces into the find and hit find once you hit the first one hit replace all and all those brackets will be removed. After that you can overwrite the file and those prevention brackets should be gone.

I have had to edit files before or search through script files to find out where someone hide stuff or where they placed something in multiple spots. I have had before where someone placed dev consoles in 3 or so script files or in multiple places in one script file to try to prevent rollback but I just searched them all till rollback worked. Some also hard code rollback to a set number so you have to edit it to a higher number.

If someone removes the enable skipping from the options I just break out the fucking idle clicker and fly through their game at superman speeds and if I miss something oh well.

The thing I have seen is the harder a DEV tries to prevent shit the harder people will try to break the shit fix and remove shit and it usually doesn't take long before all the wasted time they spent preventing shit was all for nothing.
Yea, I do the same thing. I honestly don't get devs who waste their time putting in methods to prevent players from doing what they want in their games, especially indie devs who are not going to be good at developing compelling game systems and UX elements, just leave the core and moddable functionality of the engine you're using in place. Any changes to restrict functionality are just going to piss people off and make them not want to support you (School of Lust is probably the most egregious example).

If you want to improve your technical skills or something you are better served by adding functionality on top of the existing engine elements rather than taking them away, something that a game like Treasure of Nadia does well. There are cool systems built on top of the base RPGM MV engine, but I can easily go in and make any changes I want.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes