2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
What is it with developers introducing characters no one gives a shit about? I looked into the files and the amount of shit that ''Mika'' girl has is unbelievable. Like, finish your god damn character that everyone here came for. you bafoon.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
What is it with developers introducing characters no one gives a shit about? I looked into the files and the amount of shit that ''Mika'' girl has is unbelievable. Like, finish your god damn character that everyone here came for. you bafoon.
All the girls are beautiful. Mika has a shy sexiness about her. Rosie, of course, is quite big and curvy, but Lucy is definitely the prettiest! Mary is the MILF that I want to see some action with next. I don't know what to expect with her, but I bet she is going to be nastier than the younger girls on here!!!

• Wow
Reactions: BVonkX and Hitany

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Question how do you recover from being sick in the game?
try walkthrough and search on this forum

At the next day morning you getting sick.
You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.
Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).

Good luck!

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Sooooooo much grind...
I tried this long ago and come back to read the slow burn milking comments when there's updates. This was all I needed to read to write this one off especially after my "foot of the mountains" carpal tunnel PTSD experience...

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Where are the events with Mika? I'm stuck at 20% with the same events as the patch before
Mika library
Mika home, kissing
Mika library kiss en talk
Mika library kiss

if I remember correctly....

But i also have Mika Level 2 20% now, so i think you already dit all Mika 0.3.3 content. By the end of 0.3.2 you should have had level 1 100% with Mika.

Last edited:

miko_x

Jan 12, 2021
Thank you.. Well, my memory isn't famous to be very good, but the fact that I couldn't determine the old content from the new one speaks for itself... To be honest, with the free mode, the grind is not even that big of a problem, but still, i was definetely hoping for more.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
android version will go totally black and crashed when entering an animated scene, plz help
Play normally on PC but have now also tried Android and unfortunately get the same problem. When you go to the fitness center and go to start the run animation i only get black screen.

What kind of device are you using? I have a Galaxy Tab S3 Android 9.

The problem seems to be more common on Android devices if you do a search. You could try asking the developer of the game on his Discord.

Last edited:

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone else getting stuck at the gym
I mean I m getting screen all black with music still playing in background

Plus you can't go to beach as well
When you try to go to beach it says

Time to go home
When you click at home it says

I should go to beach

Literally you get stuck in map \(°o°)/

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes