Anyone else getting stuck at the gym
I mean I m getting screen all black with music still playing in background

Plus you can't go to beach as well
When you try to go to beach it says

Time to go home
When you click at home it says

I should go to beach

Literally you get stuck in map \(°o°)/
The beach problem is common, do you use the mod?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
how do I get Rosie to lick my dick? and repeat scene?... still so much grind in this game
after you get sick/beter, try the walktrough.

It is a one timething for now but you can find it inthe gallery.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The black screen problem seems to be in Renpy. Caizer Games is trying to fix it in the next update.

Source: his discord.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
how do you raise Rosie's level 4?
Did you do?

Come in her room during the first part of daytime and talk to her.
Ask her about the swimsuit.
Wait until the next day's morning event.
Talk with Rosie about going to the beach and complete the event.
During the second part of the evening you will get the next event (After this event next events bellow at lvl 3 are changed as well).
Talk with Rosie when she in the shower.
Come in the toilet when she in it.
Go with her in to the gym.
Now you need to increase the relationship to 100%.
When you complete all of the above you get access to the level up event. It starts automaticaly at the daytime.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
How to get the event for Rosie lvl 4 after taking her panties and talking with Both Rosie and Lucy after sickness end...plz help

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Guys prediction aside Abandon. When Do you think the way to level up Rosie is to Give Lick or Blow Job? I know that is slow pace but what do you think?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
this game needs to get rid of the "mood" shit, is super annoying, need to add a quest progression and shit, you wasted so much time in shit that well.... the first time I played this was like 2 years ago and 2 years later the content is non-existent, you have a good quality game here in term of renders, but everything else is killing it, unsure how developers think they are doing a good job if they don't listen to the people.

Reactions: Watcher X

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
this game needs to get rid of the "mood" shit, is super annoying, need to add a quest progression and shit, you wasted so much time in shit that well.... the first time I played this was like 2 years ago and 2 years later the content is non-existent, you have a good quality game here in term of renders, but everything else is killing it, unsure how developers think they are doing a good job if they don't listen to the people.
If you start a new game you can select Free mode now. Dat removes the "mood" shit.

Reactions: Watcher X

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Can anyone help me out? I'm stuck on Rosie 46% Lvl 4 and Lucy Lvl 3 49%. The game doesn't really tell you what to do to progress. :/
Did you have Rosie's blow/lick job? then you've had it all, I believe.

It is indeed difficult to know what to do and whether there is more content.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Okay i got it...u need a little bit of progress with the Library girl...then the event will activate(putting back panties)

i needed one more relationship point with rosie which i got from progressing with the library girl

Reactions: BVonkX

SunnyLeung

Mar 4, 2020
Play normally on PC but have now also tried Android and unfortunately get the same problem. When you go to the fitness center and go to start the run animation i only get black screen.

What kind of device are you using? I have a Galaxy Tab S3 Android 9.

The problem seems to be more common on Android devices if you do a search. You could try asking the developer of the game on his Discord.
I am playing this with Samsung A9, i think this is a common problem this version.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
They should atleast make a fucking hint system if we get lost....way to much grinding and no way to know if we can proceed further or not....WTF??

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes