2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

zPa1n

Apr 12, 2018
Too slowly updates coming...
As 4 me. Looks interesting. This style... But content... Too slowly. Its like the innocence witches... More and more updates but content - 0. Need more Rosie content, Lucy content. Some progress. Please.

Reactions: shehdingkmci

mashiez

Feb 20, 2018
When I go to the beach with Rosie, the screen goes black and it doesn't go from there, how can I fix that problem?

starlight103

May 4, 2018
Can someone please post the Level/Percent Caps of all the girls? ^^

i dont like wasting my time trying every little thing for like 15 days to catch an event if i dont know there is more to gain. feels like im wasting my time. xD

Thank you in advance! ^^

xian104

Jan 26, 2018

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

Sorry, but in this update some renders can have a little bit worse quality than always (I mean some objects, locations, etc) because I dont have enough time for it, it must be like always in the next updates. I hope you like the new character ;) Don't worry I dont want to add more characters and make less content for all previous, I add May because she is realy important for story later. More characters only after big progress with all previous.
  • Added new character May.
  • Added new location Hospital.
  • Added 2 events for May.
  • Added 1 animation.
  • Added 1 event for Mika.
  • Added new page for saving/loading slots.
  • Some gallery fixes.
  • Other Bug fixes.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So adding new characters, when there's little to no content per update on the main characters already, nice, lol

Reactions: ravic

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018

Sorry, but in this update some renders can have a little bit worse quality than always (I mean some objects, locations, etc) because I dont have enough time for it, it must be like always in the next updates. I hope you like the new character ;) Don't worry I dont want to add more characters and make less content for all previous, I add May because she is realy important for story later. More characters only after big progress with all previous.
  • Added new character May.
  • Added new location Hospital.
  • Added 2 events for May.
  • Added 1 animation.
  • Added 1 event for Mika.
  • Added new page for saving/loading slots.
  • Some gallery fixes.
  • Other Bug fixes.
You are so awesome to give us some more with your busy schedule! We all appreciate the hard work you put in. I can't wait to see the new updates!

Reactions: BVonkX

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
You are so awesome to give us some more with your busy schedule! We all appreciate the hard work you put in. I can't wait to see the new updates!
I mean I have nothing to do with the development of the game so don't thank me :LOL:. I'm just posting what he said in the Patreon post.

Reactions: indyfordfan

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Good thing someone spoke up on the comments of the patreon page. More charaters added less content per update.Probably 6 years till 0.7

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

Caizer is looking for a russian speaking coder urgently. Would help to spread this around some Russian communities, but I don't speak russian or know any.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Caizer is looking for a russian speaking coder urgently. Would help to spread this around some Russian communities, but I don't speak russian or know any.
That's interesting... did he not script this jumble of a scriptpile himself? There was no need to make the backend so stupidly convoluted, I have to make like 100 changes to unnecessary "features" in the game every release I play to make it bearable for my Ren'Py playstyle... He could get rid of so many things and save himself a ton of time on each release, and focus on actually writing a story. Or is he looking to do another project, maybe in a different engine like Unity? He's already jumped ship once so either thing looks bad.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes