2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hopefully someone with a premium account for one of the links on SVS can download it lol.
Or keep an eye on the petreon site of Caizer Games. 0.3.3 was there on the 9th.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Can you read? im talking about 0.3.4.. just look a couple of posts up.
I get that, it was just to indicate that the previous update was there on the 9th ....

Chances are that it is now again, so better do that than via some payment site. But of course you have to know for yourself.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I get that, it was just to indicate that the previous update was there on the 9th ....

Chances are that it is now again, so better do that than via some payment site. But of course you have to know for yourself.
Everyone knows that lol. It's just good to point out when a game shows up on SVS cuz they'll typically have stuff up first, so maybe someone who's willing to will upload to a free host before it would otherwise get here. IDC enough to do it but it's good to know.

Reactions: BVonkX

rsrs07

Aug 20, 2019
I remember about 1 year ago, latest updates were uploaded when only tier 10$ received them. But now, hmmmm

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
if you are sick of grinding just open the console and top up toilet/food/etc. and visit various points at the certain time of the day. it will trigger the action sequences. the walkthrough will help you to determine the day of time for each girls.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Added new character May, added 2 events for May and 1 event for Mika... he has done it again, the mad lad.

Well, that's one way to never make content for Rosy. Make another character no one asked for again and again.

Seriously who's dumb enough to support this creator anymore?

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Pity the entire renpy interface was re-written. It all feels slow and clunky with rollback completely disabled. Just because the developers of a game engine give you the ability to completely rewrite the UI, it doesn't mean you should!

Reactions: x7CB

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm not a patron, all the stuff I've posted here have been public posts. I sometimes only drop the $2 pledge when there's a Rosie update coming and even then I'm not one to leak stuff here, sorry.
So you will come here and take it for free from other people and you donate to this site (a pirate site) but when you support a dev on patreon to get an upcoming update all of a sudden you have some kind of "morals" about sharing? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I assume introducing new characters is a way for the dev to avoid having to advance existing characters to the point where anything sexual would happen. Interesting way to make an adult game. No, not interesting... What's the word... Idiotic?
Someone said here before that the dev had told them he didnt want the main girls to get sexual until near the end. So i see alot of new characters popping up to keep it dragging out. He seems to think once sexual stuff happens then he will lose support lol.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
So tried to buy the yoga mat - got shocked - went to the hospital - met May. Now there is no option to buy the yoga mat and May quit the hospital and I can't find her. I that the entire update?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes