2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
May 19, 2019
So tried to buy the yoga mat - got shocked - went to the hospital - met May. Now there is no option to buy the yoga mat and May quit the hospital and I can't find her. I that the entire update?
so whats this about a yoga mat?? i havent found this or had to go to the hospital... how do i do this so i stay up to daye with this game?

Reactions: Slerbahuf

dragon556677

May 2, 2018
I think game will be "abandoned". Its no way that game with already 2 YEARS of "development" has like "nothing" in general to play for its basis as it were described. With such slow rate of the game developing it needs like 7-8 years to be released. Its more and more cash grab for me every month-to-month. Dropping it. I had enough. Not even will gonna wait to play it even if it will be free.

Last edited:

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
the creator does not make any effort to put sex scenes while it's an NSFW game at the base frankly it's just that if he continues like this I think he will lose some subs !!!
sorry for my bad english

xb

Nov 9, 2017
so whats this about a yoga mat?? i havent found this or had to go to the hospital... how do i do this so i stay up to daye with this game?
I visited the librarian girl at her apt. She said something about yoga and needing a yoga mat - I volunteer to buy one for her. Go to my computer and select "buy yoga mat" Internet doesn't work. I call customer service then go to the basement (behind the stairs) to check the router. It's behind the water heater. Get shocked - wake up in the hospital and meet the new character - a nurse. Go back to the hospital the next day and the nurse has quit her job. Doesn't seem to be anything new in the game so far. Hope this helps

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
I visited the librarian girl at her apt. She said something about yoga and needing a yoga mat - I volunteer to buy one for her. Go to my computer and select "buy yoga mat" Internet doesn't work. I call customer service then go to the basement (behind the stairs) to check the router. It's behind the water heater. Get shocked - wake up in the hospital and meet the new character - a nurse. Go back to the hospital the next day and the nurse has quit her job. Doesn't seem to be anything new in the game so far. Hope this helps
and for the second event with with may ?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Nice update,

Mika evening apartement - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)
Thats all Folks!

I can use an extra save page, so it's nice that such things are added.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, If I'm not too stupid, I think that once Mika get to level 3, another girl will appear and we'll go for a few more months of grinding. The 4 or 5 updates My Lovely Sarah had, got more nudity in it than this +2 years comedy. Damn.
LOL. It's too obvious he's gonna do it again and again. Sex scenes? Forget about it. I really don't understand this Dev. Is it really a strategy/planning or just pure milking ? Only him knows.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Nice update,

Mika evening apartement - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)
Thats all Folks!

I can use an extra save page, so it's nice that such things are added.
Wait - Being told May quit is considered an "event?"

Reactions: Sihn8

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Part of me wants to know how much of each level of patreon he has. And how many of the ones at $2 even remember they are still on this patreon.

Reactions: AYoung42
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes