Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Happy Summer [v0.3.4] [Caizer Games] crunched

Original Size PC: 876 MB

Compressed Size PC: 261 MB
HS-0.3.4-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 226 MB
HS-0.3.4-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
So tried to buy the yoga mat - got shocked - went to the hospital - met May. Now there is no option to buy the yoga mat and May quit the hospital and I can't find her. I that the entire update?
Same here. Cant find any more content.

Greets .. Sunset ..

osirismp

Apr 28, 2018
Didnt download last couple of versions, just peeking at the changes. And its really funny. Everyone waits for Rosie or sis, but no, Mika it is, then Nika, then Sicka... no good for your dicka:)

Man, u started off rather well, but this is just shooting yourself in the leg again and again:)

Last edited:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
if you see the picture in my avatar you will realize that i am a big fan of this game but after 1 and a half year later i really can not understand the Dev... The quality of the game and the scenario is amazing but dev decides to have 400 subscribers instead of 4000 with these tiny updates... Don't get me wrong I LOVE slow burn games but this game destroys that meaning. Its not worth to play the game every month but to have patient and wait 6-8 month Rose 00.jpg

Yomata

Jun 19, 2020
Hello friends; I want to translate Happy Summer game into Turkish with translator ++. But I cannot convert the pyanalysis.rpyb file in the game folder to rpy. The dialogues in the game are probably in this file. rpyb extension how to convert rpy.

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
So first we had My Lovely Daughter (/Sara), a game that was actually going somewhere, but the Dev got bored of it and dropped it when it was getting interesting. To be replaced by this, a game with nothing going on, that the Dev is apparently still interested in but everyone else is losing / has lost interest in?

But 430 Patrons paying at least $2 a month is a decent payout for zero effort I guess.

May 19, 2019
if you see the picture in my avatar you will realize that i am a big fan of this game but after 1 and a half year later i really can not understand the Dev... The quality of the game and the scenario is amazing but dev decides to have 400 subscribers instead of 4000 with these tiny updates... Don't get me wrong I LOVE slow burn games but this game destroys that meaning. Its not worth to play the game every month but to have patient and wait 6-8 month View attachment 1186796
i agree with you... btw nice pic post.. Rosie is the full reason we are all here

Reactions: herlam
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes