2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello if anyone can answer my question i would like to know when update 3.4 is released thank you

Oct 30, 2019
Doing my usual check back every few months to see any substantial progress has been made. I can see the thread is still full of people complaining about slow updates for a game they don't pay for, anyone tell you guys there are several hundred other games on this site you can play instead of complaining here?

Any sexual content with the girls yet? If not I'll be back again in a few months.

May 19, 2019

I like that... hope it's coming soon. :)
Oh it's coming.. but probably not gonna see it for months.. I mean this seems like it's after you have a 3some with them.. and we haven't had anything with our sister yet but the daughter best we got is a naked handjob... So we have a long way to go.. we won't even get to fuck our daughter till winter.... Next year

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
As you seem to be one of his patrons, could you also post the last update next time you come by ? :sneaky:
I'm not a patron, all the stuff I've posted here have been public posts. I sometimes only drop the $2 pledge when there's a Rosie update coming and even then I'm not one to leak stuff here, sorry.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017

I like that... hope it's coming soon. :)
Very nice! thnxs for this. It is a wallpaper so unfortunately says nothing about when this will come and that is still a while I think.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
very true... he has added in two many people... i been here since it came out he said he only wanted rosie for the game.. and now we have 6 diff girla to worry about
On the first release, Rosie was already talking about her friend (i believe Rachel). Lucy was added in update 2 (0.1.1), Marie in 0.1.3 and Mika in 0.1.4. So it soon became clear that it was not just about Rosie. In the trailer can also be seen very clearly Rosie and Lucy.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
then he is just being slow... free has always dropped on the night of the 7th/ morning of the 8th each month for the last 2 years of this game
Don't know what his home situation is, maybe he just has weekend plans.

There is no fixed date i think, can only say what he himself indicates on his Dicord:
Caizer - 5/3/2021
like always
30 of every month and + some days for other tiers less than bigger one.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes