2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
May 19, 2019
I visited the librarian girl at her apt. She said something about yoga and needing a yoga mat - I volunteer to buy one for her. Go to my computer and select "buy yoga mat" Internet doesn't work. I call customer service then go to the basement (behind the stairs) to check the router. It's behind the water heater. Get shocked - wake up in the hospital and meet the new character - a nurse. Go back to the hospital the next day and the nurse has quit her job. Doesn't seem to be anything new in the game so far. Hope this helps
it did help alot... took a little extra to find out what i had to do... at least he made may a hottie... also funny game spin thing with thre dark souls pop up

Reactions: BVonkX
May 19, 2019
i must say... may is kinda cute and i kinda like how she is a mute.. idk why i like that but i do... heres hoping we get some nude stuff for the May update

Reactions: BVonkX

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
I do believe he has lost quite a few patrons since last year, i do seem to recall, if i am not mistaken, he had over 800.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I do believe he has lost quite a few patrons since last year, i do seem to recall, if i am not mistaken, he had over 800.
431 now-just tried this game-stuck in a loop where you go for a walk but you cant select park and you cant select anything else:((n)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
431 now-just tried this game-stuck in a loop where you go for a walk but you cant select park and you cant select anything else:((n)
Have you used the mod? It has not been updated for a while and previously caused a similar problem with the beach.

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
Never played this game, waiting for the tags. Are you telling me after two years he still hadn’t added any sex? If he had let me know please

Reactions: dingdong84

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This game is such a frustrating wasted opportunity. This would be a mega hit if he just hired help and pumped out large amounts of content. Imagine how good this game would be if we got an hours solid play every couple of months instead of 5 minutes. He would make a small fortune.

Fuck, there are dozens of animators on Patreon he could commission and quadruple his output.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes