2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I do believe he has lost quite a few patrons since last year, i do seem to recall, if i am not mistaken, he had over 800.

You are mistaken. He loses a lot of patrons every month for sure, but as there's literally "a sucker born every minute" he still ends up with a net positive growth.

Reactions: moi69 and BVonkX

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

showers how long do they last?
i mean its daytime when you click take a shower then when he is finished its dark outside.
i wild guess is that the showers takes about 3 hours.

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
1. You have to not eat dinner , avoid all food ! , that way you die and return as a house plant.
2. Never take a shower at night because the town switches the water to battery acid.
3. Yes , the game is Groundhog Day , and the player has no hope and no escape , just a dismal existence into eternity only
interrupted by grief glimpses of his busty daughter and sister.
4. She is actually reading the Necronomicon and is planning your sacrifice to Cthulu , so dont trust her.
5. Her repetition of questions is a ploy to keep you off balance and slowly drive you mad !

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
If the girl renders where not so blowed up and it had more sexual content Game could still be good Sadley i wonder if dev of this game actually cares about this game

Reactions: Reese286

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
Seems like a lot of devs with great ideas and creativity don't have the practical aptitude to get the job done. Oh well, one of those things.

Mijke

Jul 24, 2018
hello guys i play on android i don't have any problems per se except when i go to the gym because the screen goes black and i can't do anything anymore

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
is there money cheat
You can start free mode, then you do not need money and you do not have to do the house (peeing, eating, showering and watching TV) tasks.

There is also a mod but it has not been updated for a while and several people have had problems with it that the game crashed.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
hello guys i play on android i don't have any problems per se except when i go to the gym because the screen goes black and i can't do anything anymore
Did you download version 0.3.3 HS? There was a problem with Renpy that the movies do not play and black screen. Was known to Caizer and he was working on a solution but have not seen an android version of 0.3.4 yet and therefore have not been able to test.

EDIT:

Public release of 0.3.4
  • Android version are not worked because of RenPy issues. When they fix it I will add it.

Mijke

Jul 24, 2018
Did you download version 0.3.3 HS? There was a problem with Renpy that the movies do not play and black screen. Was known to Caizer and he was working on a solution but have not seen an android version of 0.3.4 yet and therefore have not been able to test.

EDIT:

Public release of 0.3.4
  • Android version are not worked because of RenPy issues. When they fix it I will add it.
Windows
Macintosh
yes I am on version 0.3.3 and how can I continue the game?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I played this once but it looked really good graphically but was as boring as fk. Does anything actually happen sexually in this game or is it just a blue ball special?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I played this once but it looked really good graphically but was as boring as fk. Does anything actually happen sexually in this game or is it just a blue ball special?
Hand and blow/lick job Rosie, mastubation Rosie and Lucy.

But if you did not like it the first time, you will not like it now. So play something different, plenty of choice.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
yes I am on version 0.3.3 and how can I continue the game?
Not I'm afraid, the problem seems to be in Renpy, when that is solved Caizer will release the Android version of 0.3.4 and it shouldn't be there anymore. But it is not yet clear when that will be.

What you could try is to download version 0.3.2 (link below). Didn't hear from anyone that the problem was in there but not sure if you can use your existing saves there. You could also ask someone for a save after the gym event, but then you will probably get a black screen again at the next animation. So maybe better to wait for 0.3.4 adroid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daneel
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes