2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
But there were supposed to be TWO events with May and an additional, version-specific interaction with Mika. Where did those occur?
The second May scene is: you go to the hospital to ask about May. May herself is not in that, but this Developer has done it before this way so i believe that is the May scene.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The second May scene is: you go to the hospital to ask about May. May herself is not in that, but this Developer has done it before this way so i believe that is the May scene.
Ah, that explains it: a May scene without May in it. Brilliant move, developer. I don't know why I am actually surprised. I am playing a sex game without any actual sex occurring in it. I have only myself to blame...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I played this once but it looked really good graphically but was as boring as fk. Does anything actually happen sexually in this game or is it just a blue ball special?
Not really no. I'm starting to agree with the theory that this 'Game' is a post doctoral research paper by a Psychology Professor or think tank. An experiment to see just how much BS and grind a player will put up with before admitting to themselves it's been a complete waste of time. I stopped playing long ago and now just follow to read the comments and see how many are figuring it out and how many are still white-knighting this Simp Simulator. The comment section is the best part of this game :D

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i stripped it when it came out, and there was nothing/very little "new" in it. If you're expecting any half decent amount of content, you're better off waiting half a dozen updates or so

Reactions: Jack0h

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Hand and blow/lick job Rosie, masturbation Rosie and Lucy.
...Considering fully 90% of the games here have that within the first or second version, I submit that the dev is disappointingly behind the curve here. (S)He needs to step up their game. With releases like this, the dev is going to shed patrons pretty regularly. I'm a patron of this game, and if the next release doesn't carry the story further and more explicitly, I'm tapping out. My money is better invested on people who can read the room and give them what they want without dispensing with story.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
...Considering fully 90% of the games here have that within the first or second version, I submit that the dev is disappointingly behind the curve here. (S)He needs to step up their game. With releases like this, the dev is going to shed patrons pretty regularly. I'm a patron of this game, and if the next release doesn't carry the story further and more explicitly, I'm tapping out. My money is better invested on people who can read the room and give them what they want without dispensing with story.
100% agree , my opinion is the dev is just trying to milk it (as much $ as can) the game is pointless, thats the sad thing, it could be great ! (in hands of the correct DEVS) its almost a year in creation, and nothing has happened the story hasn't developed, little or no lewd content, but its UPDATED every month, my advice PULL YA Patron now ! and invest it where it matters

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Any fix yet for the glitch with going to the park?
There were some bug fixes in v0.3.4 but have no idea if it was included. Haven't had the problem myself.

Are you using the mod? Can you upload a save game? then I can take a look.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
After v.03.4 I only reach 54% on level 3 for Lucy ? :rolleyes::unsure:
You've probably already seen the Lucy content anyway. Have heard from more people that they had less % with Lucy but had seen everything. I suspect that I have done something with Lucy a few times somewhere which was actually not intended, so that I have more.

After you have been ill, I believe there was another scene in her bedroom and you can look in the toilet room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormhurricane

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
100% agree , my opinion is the dev is just trying to milk it (as much $ as can) the game is pointless, thats the sad thing, it could be great ! (in hands of the correct DEVS) its almost a year in creation, and nothing has happened the story hasn't developed, little or no lewd content, but its UPDATED every month, my advice PULL YA Patron now ! and invest it where it matters
I am trying to not believe that. I want to believe that devs want to make a name for themselves by creating good games that people want to play. Look at the guys who dev'd Melody or Milfy City or Babysitter - they put their heart into that game and people will pay through the nose for access to good, quality gameplay that's both perverse and engaging.

If Caizer is even watching this, I hope they take heed from these comments; once their credibility is spent, they can't get it back. Even if their next game is the next DMD, no one is going to trust it until its almost complete. I say this because I want this game to succeed; I love the odd facial designs and emerging storylines. If you need help, Caizer, PLEASE ask for it. Going it alone is making you look like you are taking advantage.

Reactions: BVonkX and Reese286

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I am trying to not believe that. I want to believe that devs want to make a name for themselves by creating good games that people want to play. Look at the guys who dev'd Melody or Milfy City or Babysitter - they put their heart into that game and people will pay through the nose for access to good, quality gameplay that's both perverse and engaging.

If Caizer is even watching this, I hope they take heed from these comments; once their credibility is spent, they can't get it back. Even if their next game is the next DMD, no one is going to trust it until its almost complete. I say this because I want this game to succeed; I love the odd facial designs and emerging storylines. If you need help, Caizer, PLEASE ask for it. Going it alone is making you look like you are taking advantage.
Totally agree!

He has commented here a while ago i believe, but it does not seem that he is keeping an eye on this topic now. That makes sense, 90% of the nagging is by people who have not played the game or a long time ago. He certainly cannot learn from that to improve the game and spends his time wisely on something else.

If someone wants to get in touch with him for example to ask if you can help, I think it can be done through his Discord.

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I apologize in advance...I probably shouldn't even chime in on this thread. I don't play this game, because of the dev. ...I just can't help to comment, it just seems so incredible in the literal sense of the word that there is a debate, an actual debate here. This is, after all, supposed to be an adult game...right? This thread was opened in March of 2019. 27 months it has taken to see two nakeds and catch a handjob and there's a debate over whether this guy milks his patrons? Dairy Farmer's do less milking than this dev.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

... ehm, yeah Milfy City was good in what? Early 2019? Using ICSTOR in an argument against milking Patreons seems rather counter–intuitive. Seeing he is amoung the most notorious of milkers alongside Gumdrop and his ilk.
Mr dots as you noted, have indeed picked up his game these last years and people are not exactly running screaming away with from all the lewd content added. The opposite seems to the truth.

Speaking in generel terms. The only things to be taken from all of this is that there are a lot of fools in the world. And that all too many devs are not held accountable for their work by their supporters and people will keep make excuses for them. Giving a bad rep to those who actually put a lot of work into their projects.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes