2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Playing v0.3.3, I am trying to figure out how to save the game. There doesn't appear to be a save feature. Odd, right?

Also, what is the difference between 'standard' and 'free' version of the game?

Grimmpeter

Jan 14, 2020
The updates are small, but the style is unique. Look at the girls in the game. That's exactly why the small updates are "annoying". You want more from these girls, you want more from this game. In other games, even big updates don't matter. But not so here.

It's like a drug that you want a lot of, but you don't get enough.

Well, I am addicted.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Reese286 and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Playing v0.3.3, I am trying to figure out how to save the game. There doesn't appear to be a save feature. Odd, right?

Also, what is the difference between 'standard' and 'free' version of the game?
See Changelog: "Free" game mode. This mode for those who don't want to worry about their needs, mood and have no money limit. I hope it's can help some players who don't want to spend a lot of time and want take the same progress. I know some players don't want to start the game again and again, so... hope it helps.

To save is actually very simple, if you are in an indoor location you can go to the menu by clicking on the three lines at the bottom in the middle. There you will find info, save, load etc. Save is the sixth icon.

Reactions: Jack0h

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Thanks, BVonkX. I appreciate the assist. I've just started to play - is the game as blue-balling as others are noting?

Reactions: BVonkX

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I just finished playing the latest update of MIST, an amazing game that uses the same art style as this game. Beautiful renders and amazing smooth animations. Great story, fantastic sex scenes, combat, everything you want from a game. That game produced more gameplay in one update than this game has produced in its entire existence.

This developer is either incompetent, lazy or out of his depth.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thanks, BVonkX. I appreciate the assist. I've just started to play - is the game as blue-balling as others are noting?
It is certainly not a perfect game and if you are looking for fast action then you better do something else.

But I do like it when a game does something different and the art really appeals to me in Happy Summer. Tastes differ so I would say give it a go, you will soon see if it is for you or not.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
If you already have a save but want to enable free mode to get rid of most of the grind, you can do that by inserting "gmode = 1" (without quotations) in the console, then type "exit" to leave the console. Don't know if this was already posted but I hope it helps.

Reactions: BVonkX

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
If you already have a save but want to enable free mode to get rid of most of the grind, you can do that by inserting "gmode = 1" (without quotations) in the console, then type "exit" to leave the console. Don't know if this was already posted but I hope it helps.
I very much like the art as well.
I am not seeing a marked difference between the previous v0.3 and v0.3.3 version. Were there any real scene or character advancements?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Pity the entire renpy interface was re-written. It all feels slow and clunky with rollback completely disabled. Just because the developers of a game engine give you the ability to completely rewrite the UI, it doesn't mean you should!
I completely unfucked it but I don't want to share cuz I'll have people who have no clue what they're doing spamming me that they broke their game. Plus you have to redo changes each release (I use WinMerge so it's not hard) but I haven't done it for 3.4 yet.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I very much like the art as well.
I am not seeing a marked difference between the previous v0.3 and v0.3.3 version. Were there any real scene or character advancements?
0.3.1 Rosie, the rest other girls, see changelog pag 1.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
0.3.1 Rosie, the rest other girls, see changelog pag 1.
I looked at the Changelog:

Added new character May.
Added new location Hospital.
Added 2 events for May.
Added 1 animation.
Added 1 event for Mika.
Added new page for saving/loading slots.
Some gallery fixes.

I have no idea who May is.
The hospital cannot be visited.
THe last event for Mika was visiting her after paying for the dog's surgery
The rest is kinda immaterial.

I seem to have landed on the Windows v0.3; none of the changelog appears to be present...

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
If I remember correctly, you have to go to the library to Mika first (in the morning or in the afternoon) and then to her apartment.
Yoga mats must be ordered on the working computer.
When you repair the router in the storage, you will have an accident and you will be hospitalized. May will be there.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
If I remember correctly, you have to go to the library to Mika first (in the morning or in the afternoon) and then to her apartment.
Yoga mats must be ordered on the working computer.
When you repair the router in the storage, you will have an accident and you will be hospitalized. May will be there.
Are you suggesting that I am at Mika's apartment more than once? I've already taken care of the dog surgery. Where is the hook for the yoga mats?
I feel like I am missing a key interaction here...

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I think there will be a new dialogue in the library first and then there will be a new scene in her apartment.
Um, how many times during each time period do I have to grind through before I get more than the 'hi/bye' interaction? I've done it for three "days" running

I feel like I am missing a key interaction that needs to happen.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Um, how many times during each time period do I have to grind through before I get more than the 'hi/bye' interaction? I've done it for three "days" running

I feel like I am missing a key interaction that needs to happen.
Unfortunately, I don't know what else to add. I think it changed for me right after the 0.3.3 saves.
1-8 the last 0.3.3 save.
1-9, 1-10 0.3.4 saves.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Okay, I figured I just had to vary the grindfest to advance the Mika storyline, tried to get the yoga mat, got electrocuted and now can't find May anywhere (much less the yoga mat). Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to be looki elsewhere to May or asking about her outside of the hospital?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Okay, I figured I just had to vary the grindfest to advance the Mika storyline, tried to get the yoga mat, got electrocuted and now can't find May anywhere (much less the yoga mat). Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to be looki elsewhere to May or asking about her outside of the hospital?
That's all folks!

The end of 3.3.4

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes