2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
no one is making mods after he left ? like ?
its too grindy sometimes
u miss important time windows
There was someone a few weeks ago who made an effort to learn how to update the mod. But don't know if that was successful. You can search the forum, if you want to know more.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Just read on Caizer Games that there will be a free mode in 0.3.3 in addition to the standard mode. I think that a mod is actually no longer necessary.

Hey everyone! I will add in 0.3.3 a "Free" game mode for starting the game. This mode for those who don't want to worry about their needs, mood and have no money limit. I hope it's can help some players who don't want to spend a lot of time and want take the same progress. I know some players don't want to start the game again and again, so... hope it helps^^

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Just read on Caizer Games that there will be a free mode in 0.3.3 in addition to the standard mode. I think that a mod is actually no longer necessary.

Hey everyone! I will add in 0.3.3 a "Free" game mode for starting the game. This mode for those who don't want to worry about their needs, mood and have no money limit. I hope it's can help some players who don't want to spend a lot of time and want take the same progress. I know some players don't want to start the game again and again, so... hope it helps^^
That's actually a big improvement. Although, it would have been easier and better if he just made the game a lot less grindy overall and gave us an in game walkthrough or hint system.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
That's actually a big improvement. Although, it would have been easier and better if he just made the game a lot less grindy overall and gave us an in game walkthrough or hint system.
It is different what players want from a game. Some want it easy and fast and others want to do something to get a certain reward. Will never be perfect for everyone, but now there is the choice.

Maybe there is another market for something in between and that might be something for a mod.

pharzuph

Nov 11, 2017
It is different what players want from a game. Some want it easy and fast and others want to do something to get a certain reward. Will never be perfect for everyone, but now there is the choice.

Maybe there is another market for something in between and that might be something for a mod.

well for me progression is enought its just the stats drops too fast and every 7ingame days u have to pay off 800$ or something and just to grind more on that one if was less grindy and paid the money after longer periods off time would be good

Reactions: BVonkX

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Awesome news, but without grind the people will cry more because the content if more fast to unlock so that mean faster for finish an update.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Awesome news, but without grind the people will cry more because the content if more fast to unlock so that mean faster for finish an update.
Some people will always cry.

You are now the one who can choose how you want to play it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Compression process strictly works with the media files(audio/video/images).
All it does is reduce their quality.

No compression process ever touches the script.
From what you're telling, i think this is some issue with the scripts or something else and not the compression :unsure:

I posted this weeks ago and no one messaged me with any issues.
Can't really help you with this. Sorry.

A lil suggestion tho, if you're using a mod then delete the game and try it again without the mod.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thats it after TWENTY updates?? I haven't played this since the 1st release. I would imagine atleast a few of the updates were bug fixes but still..
I also know other games with a long development time where there is no real sex between the MC and other main characters (Light of My Life, Thinking About You etc). Doesn't mean it's bad games or something like that. But if you're looking for fast-paced action sex games, there's plenty to be found.

In addition to bug fixes, things have also been added to this game such as gallery, character locator and now the free mode.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes