2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I am stuck for the last two updates with beeing sick and not getting better.....
Can someone advise how to get well again. Tried resting for a week not doing much but that didn't help...
Go to rosies room, theres a panty lying on floor , take it. Then talk to lucy in kitchen while shes making dinner. She gives you some meds. You get better following morning.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Someone got any idea how to trigger the event of giving back panties to Rosie?

Last edited:

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
You only have to go to the beach together with Rosie. For the rest you don't have to be there. Did you talk to Rosie before the beach?
[/CITA]
BVonkX thanks for answering.
I talk to Rossy to go to the beach, the scene where we left home appears. On the map I hit the beach, and I get a text I have to go home. I give him home and he tells me, I have to go to the beach. I click on everything and I can't leave the map.
It seems that it does not happen to anyone ...
I have loaded the game 1000 times. I do different things but when I have to go to the beach ...
:(

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Someone got any idea how to trigger the event of giving back panties to Rosie?
Have you tried Walkthrough?

Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.

Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).

At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.

Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Have you tried Walkthrough?

Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.

Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).

At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.

Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room.
Thanks for reply. I have talked to both lucy and rosie after illness, but im not triggering the event where i can put the panties back in her room, even after trying everything for two weeks in game. So i might be missing something specific triggerung the event

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thanks for reply. I have talked to both lucy and rosie after illness, but im not triggering the event where i can put the panties back in her room, even after trying everything for two weeks in game. So i might be missing something specific triggerung the event
If you can upload a save i will look

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Sure, thank you very much. If I could I would buy you a beer.
Here is the link:

Workupload
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me either, at every outdoor location it indicates that you have to go home. So there is something wrong with the save file. I have seen this problem before. Have you used the mod? Do you have previous saves?

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me either, at every outdoor location it indicates that you have to go home. So there is something wrong with the save file. I have seen this problem before. Have you used the mod? Do you have previous saves?
I also tried it and nothing ...
:_(

bj8769

Apr 12, 2020
i have a problem with my game. when i have to go to the beach with lucy. it goes to the town view and then i cant doing anything i click the beach it says time to go home and when i click the home it says i have to go to the beach. and wont leave that screen everything else i click one says go home. has done that the last 4 updates.

Reactions: Kilikxx

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i have a problem with my game. when i have to go to the beach with lucy. it goes to the town view and then i cant doing anything i click the beach it says time to go home and when i click the home it says i have to go to the beach. and wont leave that screen everything else i click one says go home. has done that the last 4 updates.
Assume you're talking about Rosie, you're not going to beach with Lucy. Looks like the problem discussed earlier and unfortunately i don't know a solution for it. Maybe try an earlier save. Have you used the mod?

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes