2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Hem. as long as i agree with the lack of content, don't lie. You can leave the house when you want to go to the cafe, library and gym. you just can't do anything there.

Btw the modele of rosie is really awesome, too bad thi guy produce so little content.
How do you manage to go to library? I can't figure out how

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Sadly reading what people have to say about the "update" I'm giving up on this one. Still no sexual content, and it's annoying keeping stats for MC to be happy and working for house payment. It's boring and as everyone says very grinding
Thank you I always read the comment sections before playing a game to see what the masses think..You saved me time and heartache you the real MVP but at least I read the comments :)

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
OKAY! for everybody who had problems with the New Lucy Lvl Up Event: You have to restart from the Beginning. at least that was my only option at the End.

Reactions: baku.k

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I see a few players say the girls look underage and have say I don't see it at all. The daughter is cute as a button and she definitely looks 18-19yrs old and teh sister looks around 24yrs old... Ive seen a few games on here where the MC is 12 yrs old and hardly any complaints.

The grind is bad yes but i still like this game a lot.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I fired up my old save from previous update with Rosie at Lvl 3 0% and Lucy Lvl 1 100% but her event just won't trigger, what's with this rng. She only appears in the Bathroom, Living room and Shop.

To progress she needs to appear in her bedroom correct? If so is the game bugged or something as she doesn't appear in the kitchen anymore either.

This sim grind isn't helping either as the payout isn't even there yet on top of having to manage your money. I can handle a little bit of grinding as i play Love&Sex:Second base which has a similar sim system but this isn't worth it in its current state tbh.

Reactions: master110
Apr 2, 2019
I fired up my old save from previous update with Rosie at Lvl 3 0% and Lucy Lvl 1 100% but her event just won't trigger, what's with this rng. She only appears in the Bathroom, Living room and Shop.

To progress she needs to appear in her bedroom correct? If so is the game bugged or something as she doesn't appear in the kitchen anymore either.

This sim grind isn't helping either as the payout isn't even there yet on top of having to manage your money. I can handle a little bit of grinding as i play Love&Sex:Second base which has a similar sim system but this isn't worth it in its current state tbh.
For me Rosies lv 3 event triggered with giving her the book before at day in her room

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
so is it more to do than
eat
watch tv
work
watch tv
take dinnner
take a nap

same for the day after ;)
think i have gone to day 3 so far.

renders are nice
thats one good thing :)
Thanks for the warning, I find these types tedious. Each to their own though....

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For me Rosies lv 3 event triggered with giving her the book before at day in her room
Rosie event wasn't the problem as i completed her last update. It was lucy event not triggering at 100% this update as she isn't in her room ever now for some reason.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes