2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I fired up my old save from previous update with Rosie at Lvl 3 0% and Lucy Lvl 1 100% but her event just won't trigger, what's with this rng. She only appears in the Bathroom, Living room and Shop.

To progress she needs to appear in her bedroom correct? If so is the game bugged or something as she doesn't appear in the kitchen anymore either.

This sim grind isn't helping either as the payout isn't even there yet on top of having to manage your money. I can handle a little bit of grinding as i play Love&Sex:Second base which has a similar sim system but this isn't worth it in its current state tbh.
The grind is to hide the.fact.nothing is there

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
There is a lot of grind, I can't get out of the house and Rosie's % after lvl 2 is slow. The time jumps are annoying as hell that eating/shower cover a whole time period. I do like the style and premise of the game, but it needs refinement, less grind and a walk through that can at least somewhat guide you to content and events. Even an in game hint like Man of The House has.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Someone said as long as it consents... well might want to check out some of the stuff here... which includes a few laws already on the books in a few states about sex dolls that "look" to young...

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Someone said as long as it consents... well might want to check out some of the stuff here... which includes a few laws already on the books in a few states about sex dolls that "look" to young...
except that it doesn't look "too young" in this game, seriously, people never get out? or do they get confuse because little girls look like 25yo theses days?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes