2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
I'm not playing or supporting this game any further until a sex scene comes out. Tired of these useless updates, the creator must just think their game is fun. It's not, it's boring as shit. The only exciting thing about the game is the models and rendering, so let us fuck this chick or just stop releasing updates until we can

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Still nothing but Lucy's left tit. I want to find out if she's got a full bush or not (full bush preferred).

He walks in on Lucy in the bathroom (she doesn't notice). He walks in on Rosie in the bathroom and the toilet (both times she notices). Nobody walks in on him in either the bathroom or toilet. Huh?

No hugging, at a minimum, with Rosie? Or Lucy? No hugging = no fun.

Come on, Caizer Games, shit or get off the pot. Do something, anything. Right now all you're doing is nothing.

Reactions: Reese286

yamikit

Oct 16, 2017
I remember when I was excited for this game -- and that feels like it almost over a damned year ago now, even though it's only been seven months now.
Seven long, uneventful months.

If anything, I'll never want to play The Sims ever again thanks to this endless and unrewarding cycle of hygiene and bill payment management.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I'm not playing or supporting this game any further until a sex scene comes out. Tired of these useless updates, the creator must just think their game is fun. It's not, it's boring as shit. The only exciting thing about the game is the models and rendering, so let us fuck this chick or just stop releasing updates until we can
finally some one says it :LOL: whenever I say something like this on a terrible game I just get backlash from the facts

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes