2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
i am paitiently waiting for more updates, i know that as the game starts getting more content the grinding will be less noticeable, as it will be more spaced out between the story
I like the kind of build up and story telling the developer is doing at the begining and so i am willing to wait and play once it has finally passed that, more story, more sexual content, then i play
I also think that the ppl giving it bad reviews are just too horny and should go play completed games while they wait for this
I like the story and i dont mind it being slow

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Oh, if it weren't for the dumb sandbox, it would be a good game. Unusual graphics, a simple plot, and what else is needed for such a game, but no - the sandbox spoils everything.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Wow, the latest update is just absolutely filled with stuff designed to take your breath away.

Now, if we're lucky, we get to see Lucy sitting on the throne. Everything's hidden, but sitting on the throne she is.

I now know I have lived a full and complete life and can die peacefully.

Jul 19, 2018
I agree with what people are saying about the artwork. It's pretty cool, but the grinding and lack of content makes this game lamer than Bruce Jenner's dick! I've seen some grindfests in my time, but sweet 8 lbs, 6 oz Baby Jesus! This one is so damn grindy it's made its own garbage juice! Whose making this game? The Amish? C'mon dev, step up to the plate and give us a grandslam. We really don't want to bail on this game.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I agree with what people are saying about the artwork. It's pretty cool, but the grinding and lack of content makes this game lamer than Bruce Jenner's dick! I've seen some grindfests in my time, but sweet 8 lbs, 6 oz Baby Jesus! This one is so damn grindy it's made its own garbage juice! Whose making this game? The Amish? C'mon dev, step up to the plate and give us a grandslam. We really don't want to bail on this game.
I'd bet a dollar that in any given amish backwoods village there's more hot steamy incest sex going on behind closed doors than in this game so far..

I'm really not one to bash a slow ride - but somehow the very tone of the game doesn't even get sexy at all.
Well, either that, or maybe the heavy erotic of watering plants and watching someone run on a treadmill just escapes me.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
It exists the complete Walkthroug ?
yes and here it is ! go to piss then shower ! peek when someone is in bathroom an toilet ! eat in kitchen then work in your office ! go to gym with daughter ! buy her a book ! see her in swimmwear ! watch tv with them ! do that everyday for next 2 years and something will happen !!!

doritosndew

Dec 30, 2018
This game is so insanely grindy... and for no reward at all--I mean it, there is literally not a single render worth the time you spent grinding to get it.

I've been waiting months since the first release for the dev to include some content and fix up some grammar mistakes because I like the art and characters for the game but it's become time to move on to something with actual development.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Loaded update and continued playing game. Lucy showed up, got her a job at the Café, then she completely disappeared from the game! Also, can't seem to find way (event) of leveling up Rosie.

Jul 19, 2018
I'd bet a dollar that in any given amish backwoods village there's more hot steamy incest sex going on behind closed doors than in this game so far..

I'm really not one to bash a slow ride - but somehow the very tone of the game doesn't even get sexy at all.
Well, either that, or maybe the heavy erotic of watering plants and watching someone run on a treadmill just escapes me.
You forgot the uninhibited hedonistic eating of bacon and eggs...or the television watching threesome!

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes