2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
The update has the same problem as the previous ones: The new content can not be unlocked on the old saves. It's annoying every time to start a new game again

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
The update has the same problem as the previous ones: The new content can not be unlocked on the old saves. It's annoying every time to start a new game again
Thank you so fucking much, u have no idea how long i have been trying to get to the new content thinking that i must be retarded (i just might, seeing that i hope this game will be finished one day)
Nope, i refuse to play the enterity of this grind just to go to the beach with the blondie, nope, not happening, see you in a couple years thread

Reactions: Twistty

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you so fucking much, u have no idea how long i have been trying to get to the new content thinking that i must be retarded (i just might, seeing that i hope this game will be finished one day)
Nope, i refuse to play the enterity of this grind just to go to the beach with the blondie, nope, not happening, see you in a couple years thread
I also tried to unlock the new account for a while. On his discord page, the developer of the game writes following: I can not fix any scripts that can affect old saves RenPy or too deep structure of code.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Caizer Games responds to constructive criticism, about the problems of the game by the way: "You were banned on the server

Well, you can do it that way

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I used to be very critical of people who started games then stopped. Im starting to empathise. Most of you dont have the slightest clue of the knowledge, $$ for hardware and TIME development takes. I could have developed a verson of 7 days Easily just in the time it took me to learn enough cgi to develop a dmd or big brother. I especially love that 99% of you have never paid them a dime and you bitch and whine and demand.. jesus

Reactions: filochard

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
I used to be very critical of people who started games then stopped. Im starting to empathise. Most of you dont have the slightest clue of the knowledge, $$ for hardware and TIME development takes. I could have developed a verson of 7 days Easily just in the time it took me to learn enough cgi to develop a dmd or big brother. I especially love that 99% of you have never paid them a dime and you bitch and whine and demand.. jesus
The holier than thou stance could work with many other more infantile games on this platform, but not this one. Many other (solo) developers that have their games uploaded onto f95 how shown (in this exact same engine, with equal or greater models and actual animations) that they can produce far greater content in a fraction of the time. We're also not talking about a first time programmer and h-game designer, either; MLS was a popular game that was put on ice for this near bathroom simulator.

Regardless, the right to complain or critique isn't exclusive to those who pay, or are knowledgeable, either. If that were the case, most everything would be off limits; games, food, art, et cetera. People just ask that the developer actually checks the forum they have an account on where they explicitly know it's being hosted, and take notice of the sheer amount of feedback they're being given, and then maybe actually produce some content. It doesn't take as long as it has to farm and bake renders, even on lower-mid tier equipment, and there isn't enough story or writing (or interactivity) to warrant such barebone everything, which is the problem.

Reactions: anextour

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
CaizerGames Yesterday at 5:51 AM
Everyone, Hello there. Want to say that I want to add a little bit bigger update this time but maybe I need a little bit more days for it than end of this month.
I dont say that it happen for sure, but if this happen release must be after more 2-3 days.

Reactions: granolo43

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Discord Update
CaizerGames Yesterday at 5:51 AM
Everyone, Hello there. Want to say that I want to add a little bit bigger update this time but maybe I need a little bit more days for it than end of this month.
I dont say that it happen for sure, but if this happen release must be after more 2-3 days.
So, we'll finally get to see the sister's right tit when she's going to take a shower?

I don't think my heart will be able to take the strain.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh
May 13, 2018
A question for Happy Summer/My Lovely Sarah players:

How did you first come to play Happy Summer?

1. I discovered Happy Summer entirely independently of My Lovely Sarah.
2. I discovered Happy Summer entirely as the result of first playing My Lovely Sarah.
3. I discovered both Happy Summer and My Lovely Sarah simultaneously (say, on the Patreon banner).
a. Discovered both at the same time, played My Lovely Sarah first.​
b. Discovered both at the same time, played Happy Summer first.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

2. I discovered Happy Summer entirely as the result of first playing My Lovely Sarah.
3. I discovered both Happy Summer and My Lovely Sarah simultaneously (say, on the Patreon banner).
b. Discovered both at the same time, played Happy Summer first.​
I played MLS since the very first release and I was so disappointed that the Dev leave such a good game for Happy Summer. The pacing is slow as f..k. The models are alright, but man, I ain't playing this. This site already has AWAM. No need for a cousin or thing like that.I just dislike this game, but don't comment because I lost all hope in this Dev. Dude always skip the subject and obviously doesn't want to talk about MLS anymore. If I were a patron, I'd remove my pledge immediately. He just doesn't care about his pledgers feelings.

Customer is king everywhere except with Caizer games and Vnorth, creator of second happiness. Those dudes just do what they want and are not open for discussions. Their moto must be " Shut up and fap with what you got ".

Oh yeah, I forgot to answer your question. I discovered MLS first. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I played MLS since the very first release and I was so disappointed that the Dev leave such a good game for Happy Summer. The pacing is slow as f..k. The models are alright, but man, I ain't playing this. This site already has AWAM. No need for a cousin or thing like that.I just dislike this game, but don't comment because I lost all hope in this Dev. Dude always skip the subject and obviously doesn't want to talk about MLS anymore. If I were a patron, I'd remove my pledge immediately. He just doesn't care about his pledgers feelings.

Customer is king everywhere except with Caizer games and Vnorth, creator of second happiness. Those dudes just do what they want and are not open for discussions. Their moto must be " Shut up and fap with what you got ".

Oh yeah, I forgot to answer your question. I discovered MLS first. :)
So, question: If you're not playing this and have written it off previously . . . why are you on this thread again? :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

b. Discovered both at the same time, played Happy Summer first.​
I first played My Lovely Sara and discovered Happy Summer when Caizer said he was pausing MLS and doing this game for now.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

Fapmeister21

Jan 27, 2018
I personally think that HS is one of the best game here right now. Although the contents are abit slow, the Quality, Pacing, and the Systems of this game are very good.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes