2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how to buy the sweatsuit
It's been a really long time, so I don't remember for sure now. But I think you first talk with Rosie and she mentions that she never is able to exercise with her friend. You then go to your computer and buy it there. Someone else, though, please correct me if this is wrong. I really can't remember for certain now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange that I (and others) didn't run into this previously. From what I've been reading on Ren'Py help boards, it looks like the "switch could not choose a displayable" error you're seeing a lot is a coding issue. Apparently it happens with a switch (a programming statement that goes through a series of possible conditions and picks the appropriate outcome) either pointing to something not yet defined or looking for a condition that can't exist. The game therefore doesn't know what image to try to display as a result of the current condition or the undefined variable.

But I wouldn't think it's possible for others to avoid a bug like that. Um, were you loading an old save? Maybe there's a bug in what you currently have. I would create a copy of your save as a backup, but then you might try F95's Ren'Py Save Editor. First, try opening renpy/common/00start.rpy in an editor (Notepad++ might work; otherwise you might try the Ren'Py Resources Viewer) and see what variables might be present. Then, with your save opened in the Save Editor, see if you can find the variable (there's a search box in the top right to narrow variables down). If you see something there, maybe I could compare my own save's value with yours to see if something's amiss.

Note: If you use the Resources Viewer to see the file, you'll want to select just the main Happy Summer folder. The program will then see a renpy folder and you can use folder navigation on the left to drill down and find the file.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Strange that I (and others) didn't run into this previously. From what I've been reading on Ren'Py help boards, it looks like the "switch could not choose a displayable" error you're seeing a lot is a coding issue. Apparently it happens with a switch (a programming statement that goes through a series of possible conditions and picks the appropriate outcome) either pointing to something not yet defined or looking for a condition that can't exist. The game therefore doesn't know what image to try to display as a result of the current condition or the undefined variable.

But I wouldn't think it's possible for others to avoid a bug like that. Um, were you loading an old save? Maybe there's a bug in what you currently have. I would create a copy of your save as a backup, but then you might try F95's Ren'Py Save Editor. First, try opening renpy/common/00start.rpy in an editor (Notepad++ might work; otherwise you might try the Ren'Py Resources Viewer) and see what variables might be present. Then, with your save opened in the Save Editor, see if you can find the variable (there's a search box in the top right to narrow variables down). If you see something there, maybe I could compare my own save's value with yours to see if something's amiss.

Note: If you use the Resources Viewer to see the file, you'll want to select just the main Happy Summer folder. The program will then see a renpy folder and you can use folder navigation on the left to drill down and find the file.
Thank you for the help=). I force enabled rollback with UnRen.bat, maybe this could have caused it but i did delete the game and re "installed" it, this did not work an that was when i asked the question here. First i will re download it and if the error is still there i will try what you advised me to do

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Year 17..i saw Rosie pee in year 2...it was monumental..in year 5 i saw her get out of the shower..in year 9 her nipple slipped out bending over in the kitchen...here..in year 17 i'm hoping she forgot to wear panties under her skirt and i may get a peek...then my age old question will be answered.."what does a vagina look like!!" i am patient...though close to death now...pity this town dosnt have a whorehouse or back alley so i could lose my virginity..so sad :(

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes