2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
So much has changed with this update.

It used to be: Get up, take a piss (maybe), can't take a shower (occupied), feed your face, work, go to the gym and watch your daughter's bouncing boobs, more work, take a piss, go to bed.

Now it's: Get up, feed your face, work, take a piss, take a shower, go to the gym and watch your daughter's bouncing boobs, more work, take a piss, go to bed.

Oh, and got to see her overstuffing a bikini.

The excitement is enough for three people combined.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
It used to be: Get up, take a piss (maybe), can't take a shower (occupied), feed your face, work, go to the gym and watch your daughter's bouncing boobs, more work, take a piss, go to bed.

Now it's: Get up, feed your face, work, take a piss, take a shower, go to the gym and watch your daughter's bouncing boobs, more work, take a piss, go to bed.

Oh, and got to see her overstuffing a bikini.
thank you for walktrough. more easier to understand than the one on OP

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
So many updates and this game has still gone no where. Shame when I actually thought it had promise a few months ago. Still less content than many .1 builds tho...
Agreed. It looks fantastic, and I actually don't mind the grind all that much. But story wise, we're moving along at a snails pace.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
its ok .just getting routine now. got the job ,took to beach,take to gym,visit cafe ,bought swimsuit,watch tv with both, cook dinner for them.....work, now its getting ho hum.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
so is it more to do than
eat
watch tv
work
watch tv
take dinnner
take a nap

same for the day after ;)
think i have gone to day 3 so far.

renders are nice
thats one good thing :)
just don`t go in bathroom or toilet when they are,you lose points.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
make us fuck the girl in the book store , while we wait . cuz I get he wants to slowly add the daughter/dad content which is fine but give us another female to bang

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Man is there any content that is not there in the previous release? This is becoming the next joke of updates after Deviant Discoveries Man!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Year 17..i saw Rosie pee in year 2...it was monumental..in year 5 i saw her get out of the shower..in year 9 her nipple slipped out bending over in the kitchen...here..in year 17 i'm hoping she forgot to wear panties under her skirt and i may get a peek...then my age old question will be answered.."what does a vagina look like!!" i am patient...though close to death now...pity this town dosnt have a whorehouse or back alley so i could lose my virginity..so sad :(
hahahahaha. That definitely made my day. hahahaha.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
I don't like games like this. The creator of the game is doing its job well by constantly distracting its followers. The goal of the game is clear but no suitable action. Such projects are a waste of time for your pity.

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
We definitely need a game where a 40+-year-old virgin loses his virginity to his 20-year-old "daughter." Logic be damned. Make it happen people!
That could go well with the old tv show Monk parody, with detective and stuff. :LOL: If i recall correctly his wife had an illegitimate daughter which is close enough!

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I kinda have similar concerns as others... Not much content, Grind-y, minimal updates. I'm thinking wait until v0.21 or 22? REALLY the ONLY thing its go going for it is the models (I really like the style, girls are super-cute) m-a-y-b-e the writing? Am I alone with my opinion here?

Reactions: Nakathor
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes