2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

ArxWit

Mar 5, 2019
The game crash when Mika gives me the book. Did anyone also get that problem?
It happened to me too. I tried several times, but the game crashes after that scene. I have the traceback text file that can tell a programmer what went wrong; if that helps.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
It happened to me too. I tried several times, but the game crashes after that scene. I have the traceback text file that can tell a programmer what went wrong; if that helps.
i did not get an error i am stuck beacuse i can give her money all the time she not in her room

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

Hey there. For now Im working with next update and in my plans what I have before I dont must have problems with time and must release update like always with 30 date in month. But for now I have problem with it because now I need create 8 seconds loop animation and use very detailed lights for it. I always working with best quality what Daz 3D can give me and for now for make this animation I need arround 6-7 days... just for rendering. That means my PC must working always in this time and PC can bite or electricity can turn off for some unexpected reasons. My middle time for animations are no longer than 48 hours, but here's a different situation. Well, maybe I go too deep for explaining it, but I want to say that I dont want give you next update without this animation and that means release of the next update must be a little bit later than always. And it's with RTX 2080 Ti, so yeah it's only because I'm crazy with details sometimes but I cant do it less than always.
Sorry about that, I do many tests and its the best time what I can get for it.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
if youre doing this as a hobby.. thats cool. If youre doing this to make money... youre making a huuuuuge mistake.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes