2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
I just played through it all again, and the new scene triggered the same evening that MC took Rosie to the beach. It looks like it will require a new playthrough for everyone to trigger the new event.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
How can I trigger the new event? I tried (maybe) everything and nothing happens. Thanks!
The event trigger can sometimes be bugged in the new releases. If that's the case, i think you just have to start a new game. At least i don't know a way around it.

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
I try a saved game before the beach event and the new event is activated.

There is no sex scene, maybe you can say that you are already on your way with the new scene, but with the short updates, it is not known if I now touched another character and until the middle of the year, I have not had any sex scene XD .

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I feel like the developer is ripping people off with his updates. I love the art style but his patreon is riddle with excuses on why they can't maintain a regular schedule. Then to top it off then he expects people to pay top tier to get good content. I mean seriously I can purchase a full game with 20 bucks than the small updates that he provides.

The updates are small, especially with how grindy the game is. I mean if I use the toilet that takes half the morning? Seriously. So I am limited to 6 actions per day? Sometimes the Rosie character is sitting on the toilet nearly half the day? Who sits on the toilet for 5 or 6 hours?

I really feel that until the game is actually finished the updates will be very lackluster and barely enough to keep people interested to support it.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I feel like the developer is ripping people off with his updates. I love the art style but his patreon is riddle with excuses on why they can't maintain a regular schedule. Then to top it off then he expects people to pay top tier to get good content. I mean seriously I can purchase a full game with 20 bucks than the small updates that he provides.

The updates are small, especially with how grindy the game is. I mean if I use the toilet that takes half the morning? Seriously. So I am limited to 6 actions per day? Sometimes the Rosie character is sitting on the toilet nearly half the day? Who sits on the toilet for 5 or 6 hours?

I really feel that until the game is actually finished the updates will be very lackluster and barely enough to keep people interested to support it.
you dont have to be a genius to know that usually devs use free roam to get lazy and dont make shit at all
(true there is devs that use it properly.. for example Icstor, Pixelslab, DPC etc but they are a minority, usually that is used to make the people feel like they've done content when all they did was a few renders...)

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Too grindy for the non existing sexual content...waste of time.
Get me right, it has good graphics, a story progress...but thats not enough for a "adult" game

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes