2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
We definitely need a game where a 40+-year-old virgin loses his virginity to his 20-year-old "daughter." Logic be damned. Make it happen people!
that's what happen when you donate sperm, you can be father without losing your virginity! that's terrible!
remember guys! don't donate your sperm if you didn't had sex!

But actually, now, i want a game with that scenar.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Disappointing. I skipped this game for a few months and spent 5 minutes catching up. The characters are there to give the dev time to slow burn the daughter, but there are very few renders as is. I'm not really impressed by this game.

how to buy the swimsuit ? please share save
Talk to the daughter during the day in her room. the option should come up at level 3. If I give you my save you won't see anything related to it sadly.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Disappointing. I skipped this game for a few months and spent 5 minutes catching up. The characters are there to give the dev time to slow burn the daughter, but there are very few renders as is. I'm not really impressed by this game.

Talk to the daughter during the day in her room. the option should come up at level 3. If I give you my save you won't see anything related to it sadly.
ok thankyo

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

i am in lvl 3 he said i will buy new swimsuit but where to buy ?

Reactions: Mikilande

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Maybeeeee Caizer just doesn't like doing sex scenes in his games?

or...

He's going for the world record for the longest build-up/blue ball achievement prize gold star award in a game?

1573189523777.png

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
im confused, playing this game for the first time, i have rosie at level 2. 63%, going to the gym dosen't increase my infection with her, and she stopped spawning in her room ever since i got the book she wanted, so i can't hand it to her, any thoughts ?

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Well, that's your problem - you're trying to give her an infection.
What you need to do is sleep, then at morning, go to toilet, use it, then wash hands and after go to her room.. Try several days and you will see her there.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Guys, I have a problem.. I gave blondie money for new swimsuit, but after that, nothing happens (I have android version). Am I missing something? I thought i need to wait a couple of days, but it's been like 2 weeks game time by me, and nothing. I talked to her while she is in her room and nothing again. Plase tell me there is something i missed.

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
Won't run in Parallels installation of Windows. exe seems to not like relative path names. Won't open HS.py

Oct 3, 2019
Maybeeeee Caizer just doesn't like doing sex scenes in his games?

or...

He's going for the world record for the longest build-up/blue ball achievement prize gold star award in a game?

View attachment 453609
That title belongs to Mr. Dots with Dating My Daughter, it took forever for him to let us bang D (yes there were characters you could sex beforehand, but D was always the prize we waited for, thankfully lots of scenes with her now).

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes