2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
Oloveobama are you the dev?The only way you don t like our mss it s id you are the dev the game after this time should have more in my opinion now maybe I m wrong bit most surely not.....

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
well a hint system would be great, instead you have to run around like a headless chicken trying to find out what where and when

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
and yes , 2 years and still nothing, guess as long as the money keeps flowing the cow stays milked.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
well a hint system would be great, instead you have to run around like a headless chicken trying to find out what where and when
You can just do it..Go to the "images" folder and see what hasn't happened since the last update...The game is linear, so it's easy to figure out how to find it..

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Added 1 event for Rosie.
Added 3 animations.
What a joke...
And the best thing is that there are abslout zero hints how to trigger the new content.... Best developer ever!

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
I quit because I could take the updates that lasted like 5 minutes of play time.
I plan to revisit this game, but it won't be until the end of 2024. By then I'm hoping there is progress.
nope... by that time he will have abandoned this game like he did "my lovely sara" and he'll abandon it just when the characters are about to actually have sex! its how he did MLS and i see this game falling into the exact same pattern. once dev is tired of this one or enough of his patrons get smart and pull their cash he'll jump ship, create another game and start all over again! i just pop in here every so often to jump to the last page find the comment that asks "still no sex yet?" and then laugh and move on! this game is a joke! i had high hopes when it first came out but now its nothing but a joke!

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
The game its really a joke i mean if you want ppl to support you at least give us some (aunt neighbour)with some content I understand you want to make money with your LI but put some other content if there is noone....you want ppl to support you?

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Keep checking this evertime there is an update, hoping there is enough content for a decent play threw, 2 years now still nope. So dev, wth man, at this point even I, some who gives decent criticism, wants serously give you some grief. Take a week off work or something its bloody crunch time already, this game should have been finished a year ago.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
been ignoring this for awhile, can we fuck the sister or the daughter yet? (i am gonna bet nope)

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
correctamundo senior fuzz, im fairly confident the author of this scam of a project, harbors deep hostilities towards entertainment

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
Can you fuck someone or at least rub your dick on someone?
or is it just a hug and a peek from afar without doing anything, it's unfortunate that such a beautiful project in art has such a bad development.. last version I played I think it was 2.5 and so far from what I've seen here the game doesn't advance

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes