2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
New post on his Patreon.

"Need more time
Sorry for that, but now I have big problems with family (need to fly to another city and solve problems through the court). When problems will solved I will made a new post."

Could have something to do with the war. I wish him a lot of strength and everyone who suffers under it.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
New post on his Patreon.

"Need more time
Sorry for that, but now I have big problems with family (need to fly to another city and solve problems through the court). When problems will solved I will made a new post."

Could have something to do with the war. I wish him a lot of strength and everyone who suffers under it.
My guess would be - it' mobilization related

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
My guess would be - it' mobilization related
Big problems with the family that require a court would be mobilization related?
Sorry, im likely lacking cultural context, in the American framework that would be custody of a kid or maybe a wills inheritance needing resolved.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Big problems with the family that require a court would be mobilization related?
Sorry, im likely lacking cultural context, in the American framework that would be custody of a kid or maybe a wills inheritance needing resolved.
Taking into account that dev is Russian and current state of affairs in there - some people are getting "invitations" into army even though they shouldn't and as I understand - in some cases it's possible to dispute that legally. That's only my guess of course. If it's some legal issues in regards to inheritance - good for dev - it's much smaller problem.

Reactions: BVonkX

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
Taking into account that dev is Russian and current state of affairs in there - some people are getting "invitations" into army even though they shouldn't and as I understand - in some cases it's possible to dispute that legally. That's only my guess of course. If it's some legal issues in regards to inheritance - good for dev - it's much smaller problem.
Ah, I knew about the call ups, I didn't realize the Russian courts could stop conscription. That makes more sense, if you're the primary member of your family going to war would be... problematic.

more milking huh?
If you're unhappy with the development speed you could always go ahead and make exactly what you want:

There's everything you need to become the best developer F95 has ever seen. I look forward to your first release. Before you start I demand weekly updates, full penetration from day one, Anal content, NO NTR, it must be done in an art style I like, and if you don't meet my demands, today, then I'll bitch and moan about your game endlessly on a forum.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Ah, I knew about the call ups, I didn't realize the Russian courts could stop conscription. That makes more sense, if you're the primary member of your family going to war would be... problematic.
This was my understanding from the info I managed to collect (as I do know russian as a third language). But it's only my guess. Though I really hope that it's some other, much less serious problem, as I wouldn't wish on anyone to experience war...

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
New post on his Patreon.

"Need more time

Very unlikely. I myself was drafted not too long ago at the military enlistment office at my parent's address in another town, where I haven't lived for 10 years. All questions were resolved remotely

Reactions: bobvilla123

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Very unlikely. I myself was drafted not too long ago at the military enlistment office at my parent's address in another town, where I haven't lived for 10 years. All questions were resolved remotely
The news came just after the announcement of the mobilization. A lot of protesters were arrested at the time, so it could have something to do with that.

But of course it can also be something else, don't seem like fun times to live in Russia now.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
The news came just after the announcement of the mobilization. A lot of protesters were arrested at the time, so it could have something to do with that.

But of course it can also be something else, don't seem like fun times to live in Russia now.
Nah, you are overdramatising the political situation in our country.
Although if the post was written immediately after the news of the mobilisation, then I think it's more likely that he left the country, as many panicked people did. In that case it is not good news, it is hard to guess when he will be able to continue working on the game

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Nah, you are overdramatising the political situation in our country.
Although if the post was written immediately after the news of the mobilisation, then I think it's more likely that he left the country, as many panicked people did. In that case it is not good news, it is hard to guess when he will be able to continue working on the game
Leaving your country because you suspect you have to do something for your government is also quite something.

We don't know, it was just a thought of mine.

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.6. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...-0-v3-unren-v-8-0-0-v-3-unren-windowed.92717/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.6 8/9/22
MOD not working

everytime i do something

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
On his Patreon

2 DAYS AGO AT 9:27 AM
Update
Hey guys. We are trying to complete the update and hopefully it will be released this month. Problems were solved and now we are fully occupied with the game. Thanks to everyone who supports us. I will continue to work on the game even in such a difficult time. After the mini-game update, updates will continue to come out as always.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
a quick question.....after unlimited number of updates still no real sex with anyone?
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick (level 4)
Mika kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May shower look (level 1)

Hope this answered your question. If not, come back and ask again. :ROFLMAO:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick (level 4)
Mika kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May shower look (level 1)

Hope this answered your question. If not, come back and ask again. :ROFLMAO:
yeah thx for the response,but not exactly what i was hoping but appreciated, so no sex at all [when ask about sex isnt about foreplay is about vaginal or anal pentration ]at least for me nothing else matter .....again thx

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes