2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Not in it yet, the last thing you can do with May is to her room (own bedroom), shower and eat together in the kitchen.

If all goes well you have had everything and there is no "!" more at May.

Wait for the next update.
Thanks,guess I'm bugged cause not even those triggered for me,going to wait for an update and going to use a walkthrough.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thanks,guess I'm bugged cause not even those triggered for me,going to wait for an update and going to use a walkthrough.
It could be something with another girl, i'll take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Here you go.
You're not as far along as I thought, you haven't met May yet. You can continue with Mika, go to the library in the evening, she is then between the bookcases.

Walkthrough for this game is on page 1, I estimate you're at about 0.3.0 and so there's still some work to do with all the girls.

Good luck!

Reactions: bobvilla123

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
You're not as far along as I thought, you haven't met May yet. You can continue with Mika, go to the library in the evening, she is then between the bookcases.

Walkthrough for this game is on page 1, I estimate you're at about 0.3.0 and so there's still some work to do with all the girls.

Good luck!
Oh my lord,I thought I was actually pretty far ...thanks for the tips. :D

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
just wanted to know if there is more to this? thanks!
In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

So no you did everything (y)

Reactions: popoyemel

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't think we've seen the last of Henry, I want to beat him up more. He'd probably be pissed once he finds out that she's living somewhere where he can't interfere with her (MC's house).

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Why is there no task log.I broke my head trying to figure out why there is no progress what to do next.
This game could indeed use that, but unfortunately there is no more than the "!" which indicates that there is still something to do.

You can try the WT on page 1, looks like you're not that far yet. If you still can't figure it out, i'll take a look if you can upload a save. C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Or you can try Cursor2 mod, it has a task log.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-1-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
This game could indeed use that, but unfortunately there is no more than the "!" which indicates that there is still something to do.

You can try the WT on page 1, looks like you're not that far yet. If you still can't figure it out, i'll take a look if you can upload a save. C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-1-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660
Thank you very much.)

redmonster001

Oct 29, 2019

Is the mod updated? I've installed it but it says there's nothing more to do with Rosie but it had the "!" before, also i've tried going to the library at every single hour but i can't do anything beside chatting with Mika

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Is the mod updated? I've installed it but it says there's nothing more to do with Rosie but it had the "!" before, also i've tried going to the library at every single hour but i can't do anything beside chatting with Mika
No, the mod was made for version 0.3.7 but should also work for further versions according to the creator of the Mod but without the tips what to do. Don't use mods himself, but you could ask him to update it.

I just tried your save but can't see what to do. I think something with Lucy or Mika but I don't know what.

redmonster001

Oct 29, 2019
No, the mod was made for version 0.3.7 but should also work for further versions according to the creator of the Mod but without the tips what to do. Don't use mods himself, but you could ask him to update it.

I just tried your save but can't see what to do. I think something with Lucy or Mika but I don't know what.
The mod says with lucy i have to progress with Mika and meet May, with Mika it says "library morning" but I went to the library at every possible time and all i can do is chat with mika.
Thanks for trying my safe tho, i don't know if i should restart but i wasted quite a lot of time on this lol

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The mod says with lucy i have to progress with Mika and meet May, with Mika it says "library morning" but I went to the library at every possible time and all i can do is chat with mika.
Thanks for trying my safe tho, i don't know if i should restart but i wasted quite a lot of time on this lol
I did indeed see a blue arrow when you start a conversation with Mika, usually means that you can continue with that but no % is added.

These kinds of games can always have bugs (work in progress) and there can also be something in the mod. It is best to work with multiple saves so that you can go back a bit.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
please sex fast T.T then 20 updates more of sex with D , S , GF AND LG on any location and position ... is so hard do understand horni boys wishes ? 20 updates come on made it,

win win T.T

Reactions: Padav22 and taygr10

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Well,I got to the end of the update,didn't manage to get the licking scene with Rosie,don't know why it doesn't trigger,all their "approval levels" are maxed out as much as they can be for now,also the red head is cute af.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes