2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
so if you were playing without my mod and somehow managed to save on a screen where the keymap was hidden
Would that go into the save, or the persistent? I dont see any settings in the save file, just renpy version and so forth.

anyone know where i could download all pics from this game that also has the new stuff without having to play the game and taking them myself??

Drop the archive/image rpas on that page, you can browse them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX
Aug 22, 2021
So Caizer Games uses this command to hide this screen called the keymap, which is what enables keyboard and mouse inputs for Ren'py games. I usually takes out all the commands that both hide and show the keymap, so if you were playing without my mod and somehow managed to save on a screen where the keymap was hidden (which I don't think is possible as that prevents the input for getting to the save screen if I remember correctly...) then it might not be able to show the keymap since I remove those commands as well...

Anyway try typing this in the console: renpy.show_screen("key_map") and hopefully that works... If not then I guess we'll have to come up with another hypothesis...
I play with your mod.

I closed the game, enabled console with unren, started the game, opened console with shift O and typed in renpy.show_screen("key_map") and pressed enter.
It returned:
None
Pressed esc key.
The menu is still there.

UPDATE:
I found a way to fix the problem. I clicked Save and then Back. The menu is now gone.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I play with your mod.

I closed the game, enabled console with unren, started the game, opened console with shift O and typed in renpy.show_screen("key_map") and pressed enter.
It returned:
None
Pressed esc key.
The menu is still there.

UPDATE:
I found a way to fix the problem. I clicked Save and then Back. The menu is now gone.
None is the correct return, since it doesn't return a value as you're just inputting a command. Seems like you figured it out, feel free to @ me again if you have another issue.
Would that go into the save, or the persistent? I dont see any settings in the save file, just renpy version and so forth.

Drop the archive/image rpas on that page, you can browse them.
That would be a console command, so you'd type "Shift + O" and type or paste the command into the line.

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
That would be a console command, so you'd type "Shift + O" and type or paste the command into the line.
I understand, my question was is this changing a setting preserved by a save file? Since it seems to persist even after restarting the game? I didnt have this particular issue, but I've seen something similar in another renpy game I played last month.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I understand, my question was is this changing a setting preserved by a save file? Since it seems to persist even after restarting the game? I didnt have this particular issue, but I've seen something similar in another renpy game I played last month.
Oh yea it's not a persistent variable, it's in the save file. If you know how Ren'py works, think of the keymap as an invisible screen that's always up. Some devs choose to use the command to hide it to prevent interacting with UI elements when they don't want you to. Which I think is stupid, I always go through games and remove save/rollback/ui blocks etc.

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
I just wanna say that I absolutely love your work and I can never wait for a new update. :love: I really hope that the relationship between the MC and Rosie, or Lucy, will become much more intimate very soon.... especially in a physical way. :sneaky:

redmonster001

Oct 29, 2019
Have you tried the walkthrough on page 1?

It looks like you can go further with everyone, but it is difficult to say which step you should take now. If you still can't figure it out I can take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243
This should be the save, thank you so much

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
from the dev:

Need more time for mini-game
Hey guys :)
Some of you may remember that I used to want to add a mini-game to Happy Summer. But we (me and my coder) had a lot of problems and things that always failed to finish it. Now we decided to take it seriously and finish it by the end of September. Therefore, I immediately warn you that there will be no updates this month. I hope you enjoy the mini-game later

.....the game is in a good stage with three beautifull girls in the house and stops to do what??? for me that is just sad

Reactions: Padav22 and BVonkX

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
from the dev:

Some of you may remember that I used to want to add a mini-game to Happy Summer. But we (me and my coder) had a lot of problems and things that always failed to finish it. Now we decided to take it seriously and finish it by the end of September. Therefore, I immediately warn you that there will be no updates this month. I hope you enjoy the mini-game later

.....the game is in a good stage with three beautifull girls in the house and stops to do what??? for me that is just sad
Wait... he has a coder???? So he doesn't even do everything by himself??? Lol he's getting swindled if he's paying the "coder" every release...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
from the dev:

Let the blueballing continue, lol

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Why would it be tagged anbandonned as there is an new version at most every 2 months ?
That guy was misunderstanding what was being discussed. I didn't update my mod for the last release as I didn't want to touch this game and I was in one of my increasingly frequent periods of abstention from interacting on the forums here; so someone quoted my mod post asking if it was abandoned. Then BvonkX replied to that person that I sometimes take a while to update the mod, and the person you quoted probably mistook that post to be about the game and not my mod.

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
Abandoned...with monthly upadates.... :FacePalm:
I keep telling them, if they're unhappy with the speed a game is developed, or content they feel it needs/must have they're welcome to go and make their own. I've even been helpful and gave them the first step for free:

Reactions: BVonkX and herlam
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes