2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
Well, let's refresh our memory, what it's all about:
Without Rosie this game is the most pointless grindfest in the existence. And if you read this tread carefully you can notice that this sentiment is widely shared. There was no real updates (not literally, effectively) for a long time. [..] So the ABANDONED tag makes very much sense. Not for the lawyers, but for the players.
And your answer is:
I don't care what some people may tend to count or not as an update... there are rules on F95 and if a game is updated even sligtly it's still an update...
So you don't care about other people, you don't care about what's really going on... All you care about is rules and formal criteria... I have grim news for you, my square friend. You are a lawyer.

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
So you don't care about other people, you don't care about what's really going on... All you care about is rules and formal criteria... I have grim news for you, my square friend. You are a lawyer.
I really don't care about your feelings. You're pixels. You're someone bitching about a free product. You're the very worst parts of every fandom. All you care about is how a developer serves you. You don't give a fuck about the work involved. You want what you want now, and fuck the people actually making it. You ignore any improvement that doesn't make *your* dick hard.

If you're not happy with this game you can join Bobs "Build a Better Game" campaign. So far no one has been willing to put in any work of their own to show us a better game they made, so you can be the first. Here's your starter kit:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Well, let's refresh our memory, what it's all about:

And your answer is:

No, you don't care about other people. The people on his Patreon are his customers and they have on a pole indicating that they want just as much or more other girls.

Actually sad, first you tell people to read your previous text (of course nobody is going to read that nonsense again) and then you place the text in a new message. :LOL:

Reactions: bobvilla123

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Unfortunately all the A games are abandoned, onhold (really abandoned but making fun of the supporters) or just milking with useless updates every 8-9 month…
this game has almost montly updates and to be honest because it's well written & made I like all the characters. The dev is extremly slow in his development and to be honest this is the only problem with this game. You will accept it or you will continue to the next game...It is very simply. Thats why i can nοt understand the 1 star voting.

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
Unfortunately all the A games are abandoned, onhold (really abandoned but making fun of the supporters) or just milking with useless updates every 8-9 month…
this game has almost montly updates and to be honest because it's well written & made I like all the characters. The dev is extremly slow in his development and to be honest this is the only problem with this game. You will accept it or you will continue to the next game...It is very simply. Thats why i can nοt understand the 1 star voting.
Yeah, many games are like that. Unfortunately. And about poor rating there is some hints in the reviews:
-------------------------------------------------
ikferes

Do yourself a favor and do not play this. yeah that "main" girl in the banner is pure bait, the real protagonisrt is a ugly girl called May. Updates are once every month without fail but by update i mean the developer adds about 2 renders and at best 4 paragraphs of text.

Gameplay is grindy like POE but without any real progress.
I'd not go that far, but still it's fairly valid opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Yeah, many games are like that. Unfortunately. And about poor rating there is some hints in the reviews:
ikferes

Do yourself a favor and do not play this. yeah that "main" girl in the banner is pure bait, the real protagonisrt is a ugly girl called May. Updates are once every month without fail but by update i mean the developer adds about 2 renders and at best 4 paragraphs of text.

Gameplay is grindy like POE but without any real progress.
I'd not go that far, but still it's fairly valid opinion.
There is much less gameplay with May in the game than with Rossie. Saying that May is the "main character" is just not true. In addition, a poll on Patreon indicated that they would like to see more May.

Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
May shower look (level 1)

There is little text in the game and therefore also in every update, personally I don't mind that there are already enough games with more than enough text (big side story) and then something else is a good change for me. Each update is more than 2 renders and then you also have the animations. This revies is totally not true.

I'm advise everyone to try the game, you'll see soon if it's for you or not. There is also a free mode for less grindy and there are mods for even less.

Last edited:

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
There is much less gameplay with May in the game than with Rossie. Saying that May is the main character is just not true. In addition, a poll on Patreon indicated that they would like to see more May.

Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
May shower look (level 1)

I'm advise everyone to try the game, you'll see soon if it's for you or not. There is also a free mode for less grindy and there are mods for even less.
I said that this review wasn’t objective (who says May ugly??) but my comment was erased. This is not a 1 star game. The people judge the luck of complete sex and not the game as what it supposed to be…a game.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I said that this review wasn’t objective (who says May ugly??) but my comment was erased. This is not a 1 star game. The people judge the luck of complete sex and not the game as what it supposed to be…a game.
A lot of messages are gone, unfortunately this is sometimes necessary for this topic.

As many people themselves indicate, it is mainly the small updates that are the reason to give the game a low score. I don't think that's a reason because not every developer has the same amount of resources and time to work on a project. I think there should also be room for people who do it next to their normal life/work.

People can also just wait a while and not play every update but, for example, once every six months. The same goes for patreon, people who want to support the developer can choose how much and for how long or how short.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
So I got sick in the game and I can't leave,is this the end for this update ? It seems to be stuck in a loop,I can't do anything.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
So I got sick in the game and I can't leave,is this the end for this update ? It seems to be stuck in a loop,I can't do anything.
This is what I do. I work for 3-4 days but I move inside the house in the morning to speak with rose and Lucy and on 5th day in the midday I go to the kitchen and Lucy gives you medicine and the next day you are ok. After that you will continue the game

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
This is what I do. I work for 3-4 days but I move inside the house in the morning to speak with rose and Lucy and on 5th day in the midday I go to the kitchen and Lucy gives you medicine and the next day you are ok. After that you will continue the game
Seems I was supposed to take the panties,didn't even see them.Wasted so many days spamming the " work hard " thingy that I have like 30k now...Thanks for the info anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: herlam

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
As many people themselves indicate, it is mainly the small updates that are the reason to give the game a low score. I don't think that's a reason because not every developer has the same amount of resources and time to work on a project. I think there should also be room for people who do it next to their normal life/work.
This has kind of been my point the entire time. It's why I keep telling them to make a game. Folks demand Bethesda speed and quality from a team smaller than you would need to run a cornerstore. They really have no idea how much effort goes into making any game, let alone one that looks good. Seven Days to Die has been in development for a decade. Minecraft was in development for almost a decade. The modern gaming industry sells us Beta projects constantly. Satisfactory is amazing, it's gotten 4 major content updates (since I bought it) and it's still not at "release state". But these guys expect 2 dudes to do that, while working day jobs. It's incredible. And they wonder why I call it whining.

People can also just wait a while and not play every update but, for example, once every six months. The same goes for patreon, people who want to support the developer can choose how much and for how long or how short.
I support Arc on Patreon. I play every second, or third, update. Generally thats all I ever do, every second or third. There's a few exceptions, Summer Scent, for example. But there are enough games out there that one being slower than the others in development isn't noticeable if you're not hyperfixated on it.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Seems I was supposed to take the panties,didn't even see them.Wasted so many days spamming the " work hard " thingy that I have like 30k now...Thanks for the info anyway.
Tip: In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

Last edited:

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
i know how to cheat in Happy Summer
use Renpy Save Editor search your savefile
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BACKUP YOUR SAVEFILE BEFORE EDITING

In "Save Editor" unmark all Options on top and search for this entries

• Money 10000000
  • freshness 100000
  • toilet 100000
  • food 100000
  • leisure 100000

use 1000k for money and 100k for the other options and you must never refill your needs ingame
after you added all cheats save the edit load the edit save file and happy playing

"dont overdo the cheattable you can broke your save"

File is Save no Virus
SentinelOne (Static ML)
Static AI - Suspicious Archive

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
So are there really scenes with Mei and the boss lady from the cafe ? I swear everytime I go and check on them ,I don't get any option to progress,man I wish this had some sort of quest log when you scroll over the girls icon's.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
So are there really scenes with Mei and the boss lady from the cafe ? I swear everytime I go and check on them ,I don't get any option to progress,man I wish this had some sort of quest log when you scroll over the girls icon's.
Not in it yet, the last thing you can do with May is to her room (own bedroom), shower and eat together in the kitchen.

If all goes well you have had everything and there is no "!" more at May.

Wait for the next update.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes