2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
tips for developer of the game (for new scenes):
- shopping with Rosie (they buy the new outfit to stay at home: heeled shoes, stockings and transparent dressing gown); - while the protagonist works on the PC, Rosie sucks his dick;
- One morning the protagonist finds Lucy in the kitchen naked;
- Rosie wakes up her father and asks him to go to the beach together;
- Rosie and the protagonist go to the beach and Rosie undresses and remains naked on the beach; On the beach, Rosie asks the protagonist what feelings you feel when having sex. (the protagonist fucks Rosie in the middle of the beach);
- The protagonist is woken up by Lucy and she gives him a blowjob in the living room.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
COME on more Updates with more content Please , Give us 30 sex scenes , so hard to do ?

ABND IF CAN TOOO MADE THEM RWINS ,twin daughters should be hot as hell ....
1662520753483.png

Okease is Sex time to come long time ago T.T first D then sis then gf s .. T.T

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I don't know if it will continue or not. Rosy and Lucy are Lvl 4, Mika 2, Mary and May are Lvl 1. Is that the maximum?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I don't know if it will continue or not. Rosy and Lucy are Lvl 4, Mika 2, Mary and May are Lvl 1. Is that the maximum?
In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

batman9169

Jan 24, 2022
downloaded from work upload link. everytime i try to extract, my winzip crashes. winzip still works on anything else i try to extract

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I haven't played this game for months. I started a new game and have been playing several hours and cannot get the "go to the park with Lucy" scene to trigger. (Done the beach scene, shower scene with Rosing and the first handjob), got the first nightime scene with Lucy in her room when she tells you about divorce.

I am at Rosie Level 4 - 0%; Lucy Level 2- 100% (up arrow); Mika 2% I believe, Mary 0%. I first got the "let's go walk at the park dialogue option right after I leveled Lucy to 2 - and it failed to trigger the entire level and now stuck at 100%. Did anyone ever figure out this glitch. I cannto get past it. i try hanging around the house all day, popping over to the park, nothing. I have searched the thread and saw many comments on this, but no solution, other than "stay home the next day" after you ask her to go to the park. Which I have done. Anyone got any hints?

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I haven't played this game for months. I started a new game and have been playing several hours and cannot get the "go to the park with Lucy" scene to trigger. (Done the beach scene, shower scene with Rosing and the first handjob), got the first nightime scene with Lucy in her room when she tells you about divorce.

I am at Rosie Level 4 - 0%; Lucy Level 2- 100% (up arrow); Mika 2% I believe, Mary 0%. I first got the "let's go walk at the park dialogue option right after I leveled Lucy to 2 - and it failed to trigger the entire level and now stuck at 100%. Did anyone ever figure out this glitch. I cannto get past it. i try hanging around the house all day, popping over to the park, nothing. I have searched the thread and saw many comments on this, but no solution, other than "stay home the next day" after you ask her to go to the park. Which I have done. Anyone got any hints?
Believe you have to pick up Lucy at the cafe or maybe at home to go to the park. If it still doesn't work I can take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Believe you have to pick up Lucy at the cafe or maybe at home to go to the park. If it still doesn't work I can take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243
I have tried going to see Lucy at the cafe, tried to meet her in her room (where we play cards), tried to make lunch with her. None of it works. I have played the game before (tried it ever since he started this game and stopped My Lovely Sarah/Daughter) and got past this milestone with Lucy (and even got to baths with Lucy and footjobs in the tub, irrc) but cannot get past it now. Here's my latest save. Thanks.

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
downloaded from work upload link. everytime i try to extract, my winzip crashes. winzip still works on anything else i try to extract
I run into this issue on occassion as well. I always redownload, from another source if possible. Works about half the time. The other half is resolved with winrar usually.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have tried going to see Lucy at the cafe, tried to meet her in her room (where we play cards), tried to make lunch with her. None of it works. I have played the game before (tried it ever since he started this game and stopped My Lovely Sarah/Daughter) and got past this milestone with Lucy (and even got to baths with Lucy and footjobs in the tub, irrc) but cannot get past it now. Here's my latest save. Thanks.
Took a while but got it done. I could ask Lucy to go to the park but the next day only Mika came by. Played through for a few days and went to the toilet in the morning after she got out of the bath. There you catch her and shortly after that it automatically started that you enter her room to go to the park together.

Give it a try, if it still doesn't work I can make a save just before you go inside her.

Reactions: roro and yoyomistro

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Took a while but got it done. I could ask Lucy to go to the park but the next day only Mika came by. Played through for a few days and went to the toilet in the morning after she got out of the bath. There you catch her and shortly after that it automatically started that you enter her room to go to the park together.

Give it a try, if it still doesn't work I can make a save just before you go inside her.
I tried taking out the patch (hs_patch 93 or something like that) and it triggered. I actually very quickly went through first Mika visit, walk with Lucy, second park visit, sickness, take panties, and tons of content with Rosie, up the lingerie, handjob with licking, and bathing with Lucy, showering with Rosie, etc. Wow, all that time (hours of cycling through days to get the park visit) and all I needed to do was remove that patch.

Bottom line: the cure for not getting the scene where you go to the park with Lucy taking out the hs_patch. I haven't put it back partly because I am afraid it wil stop new content triggering and partly because it seems to only matter for the placement of the back button.

Reactions: BVonkX

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,
so after all this years, can we go all the way with the daughter ? or still nothing ?
Does the game deliver in the sex content. I haven't played since 2020 and there was nothing worth playing at that time. So how is it now ?
Thanks.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
Aug 30, 2020
Hey,
so after all this years, can we go all the way with the daughter ? or still nothing ?
Does the game deliver in the sex content. I haven't played since 2020 and there was nothing worth playing at that time. So how is it now ?
Thanks.
All we got is some handjobs, oral sex, and teasing.

Come back in ten years, or so (wish I was joking).

Aug 30, 2020
How many hours of content does this game have right now?
If you’re talking about content that is meaningful or emotionally impactful in any way, or content that totally does not waste your time with tired tropes and some of the worst dialog I have ever read, then ... this game has 0 hours of content.

However, if you like getting blue-balled for what seems like an eternity, then this game is definitely for you.

Renders are pretty enough, though ... well ... if you like emotionless robots ...

Aug 30, 2020
Just to confirm there is still not sex intercluse except the Bj right?
I always extract all the images and animations, export to HTML, then view them, and ... there's no sexual intercourse.

But there is an amusing scene where Rosie gets a face full of cum, and still has practically zero expression. I suspect Rosie is a robot. I suspect all the women in MC's life are robots. I suspect MC will die when he tries to have sex with Rosie and gets electrocuted by entering the wrong hole ...

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
I always extract all the images and animations, export to HTML, then view them, and ... there's no sexual intercourse.

But there is an amusing scene where Rosie gets a face full of cum, and still has practically zero expression. I suspect Rosie is a robot. I suspect all the women in MC's life are robots. I suspect MC will die when he tries to have sex with Rosie and gets electrocuted by entering the wrong hole ...
well that’s disappointing it’s been so long since the release of the game I though with”so many updates “ it would have had something but I guess no Anw thanks for the reply

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes