2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Keep checking this evertime there is an update, hoping there is enough content for a decent play threw, 2 years now still nope. So dev, wth man, at this point even I, some who gives decent criticism, wants serously give you some grief. Take a week off work or something its bloody crunch time already, this game should have been finished a year ago.
2 years? this game is 5 month away from hitting 4 years old development and no sex, the DEV is milking his supporters and they need to wake up and stop supporting this dev

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Good thing the only reason I am investing my time to this game is the thread behind it... I stopped even touching the dl link... It was this one and "that acid trip" that make it worth while in saying we must be enjoying ourselves as we see a dairy cow getting hung while beating it like a pinata while getting a few pumps in there even if it was a failure of a breeding cow then throw it to the butcher house....

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Just came to check the replies and I see there's still no content, see you guys next year.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Can you fuck someone or at least rub your dick on someone?
or is it just a hug and a peek from afar without doing anything, it's unfortunate that such a beautiful project in art has such a bad development.. last version I played I think it was 2.5 and so far from what I've seen here the game doesn't advance
It does progress, very very slowly, 1-3 scenes per update, another 6 months or so and the game is 4 years old, lol, and still no penetration, but when that will happen, who knows, maybe at it's 5 year anniversary, maybe...

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
2 years? this game is 5 month away from hitting 4 years old development and no sex, the DEV is milking his supporters and they need to wake up and stop supporting this dev
i don't know about calling it milking now because if you are still paying after all this time you deserve to lose your money

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
I've waited 2 years now and have seen games start and finish their development, while this game still doesn't have a single sex scene like what are you doing man, if you aren't interested anymore in develop the game just say it

Reactions: Tatsuya25

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.4.7] [Caizer Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 333 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vliter87

Jul 12, 2020
Added 1 event for Rosie.
Added 3 animations.
What a joke...
And the best thing is that there are absolute zero hints how to trigger the new content.... Best developer ever!
Or worse yet, directly from the walkthrough:
"At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy."
Okay, done. Next please:
"Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room."
After getting frustrated going around and around with this for a while and not getting this event. It seems to be only available after advancing Mika's story a bit, but there is no mention of this in the walkthrough. I hadn't advanced Mika at all because Rosie and Lucy are my preferred interests given how much of a grind it is even with easy mode.

Reactions: Tatsuya25
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes