2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
&/%$"$@ piece of @%#$& UPDATE , last 10 too but this one get the whole cake

so sad this game have so much potential when it started

then DEVELOPER BEGINS TO DELAY UPDATES

then developer troll begins to do little updates of what ? 50 at most no sense renders

then the troll developer adds more characters without ending one or 2 branches of the 2 main girls chars ones

now TROLL developer a ONE TROLL mini GAME inside his already enough troll game ( if u have so much time end the main plot noob)

He is milking a dying cow guess, Easy should have been 10 to 20 real udates with sex scenes of the 3 or 4 main girl on dif places

we call a COW A COW

CALL THIS A MILKER NEWBIE subpar developer. Pathetic really.

He did well the first year with develop of plot, renders times and so, but after that ... WHAT IS THIS ? people gonna want to play a junk mini game inside already a junk game ?

whats next, oh sorry this or that excuses.

v0.4.6
Added 1 event for Rosie.
Added 3 animations.
Bug fixes.

what is that ? w a o , FOCUS NOOB , important stuf first , doing i dont know what to call this he did , do it after u have done a trueend or 2 to the game

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
2 years? this game is 5 month away from hitting 4 years old development and no sex, the DEV is milking his supporters and they need to wake up and stop supporting this dev

WE NEED , A troll or milker Tag

SO newcomers know the dev reputation more fast , and no pledge to these pieces #$% delutionals beings

4 years and no sex yet , on that time we could be father/mom 2 or 4 times

empires has fallen more fast

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
3 months without update and now we get this stupid mini-game... seriously, I don´t get it
Mini-game was announced and also the reason why this update took longer. Don't know what you don't understand but you can always play another game, plenty of choice.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Almost 4 years for a sex scene and it was on a game inside the game with characters no one gives a F. and if wasn't enough you need to share the girl with an old rag?

Well, at least the sex scene animation was well done.
3 months without update and now we get this stupid mini-game... seriously, I don´t get it
I m developping my own game. And sex animation are difficult because of the vagina lips deformation. So maybe the dev wanted to make sex animation with useless characters first ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Padav22 and BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes