2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi, I try to open the game, it shows the logo and then closes, what can it be?
I've never had a problem with it myself, but others have had the same problem. Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Good luck!

Reactions: Summonds

nandro

Apr 3, 2018
I've never had a problem with it myself, but others have had the same problem. Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Good luck!

No either, it is strange because it must be something of my pc, I believe that in my nootbook if it leaves me, and that my pc in components is superior. I don't know why it could be happening, I'm missing renpy driver? it's the only game with which I have this problem.

edit: Ready!

Last edited:

lolninjas

Feb 4, 2021
If you use the console to change your previous save into free mode, is there a way to fix the issue with you "I'm not in the mood right now" after switching?

Edit - Looks like you need to change your game mode with you in a green mood for it to stay that way. I switched modes back and I was yellow. Topped off my mood and changed back to free mode and it looks like it's fine now.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
guys how to progress in this game?
i think the "!" is there, because i brought the sportswear, but i have no clue how to gave it to rosie or how to initiate the dialog option.
and i got a level, but i have no clue how to do the level-up??
any suggestions?
thx

Last edited:

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Unofficial walkthrough HS 0.3.0 – 0.4.7

Early day - mika in library at bookcase
Early morning - mika in library, give $ 2500
A few days later Mika calls
Go to library and talk to Mika
Evening - to Hotel room Mika (little secret about rosie)

talk to Rosie in her room
After that just sleep and go outside your room Rosie will surprise you.

Go to Hotel Mika, go walk to park, kiss
Go to library and have a chat whit Mika

Mika library
Mika home, kissing (level 2 mika)
Mika library kiss en talk
Mika library kiss

Mika evening apartement - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

May in the park in the evening
Rosie batroom in the morning showering fingerjob and handjob together
Office, buy yoga mat $250
Mika, go to her apartment in the evening, just got out of the shower

Go to the bathroom early in the morning for HJ with Rosie until you reach level 4 80%. The next morning, going to the bathroom again for BJ.

Mika, go to her apartment in the evening, eat and pussy lick

late morning go to cafe talk to mary about job for may
In the afternoon, go to May (bottom right of the map) and talk about job
when you sleep well you get a message from May that she has a job
In the afternoon go to apartment Mika, there you will find letter, take it home and then short conversation with Rosie

In the early afternoon talk to Rosie in her room "ask about watching sometime"
Stay home and scene starts by itself in the evening, BJ from Lucy, almost caught by Rosie.

Go to cafe in daytime, there May meets Mary and May asks you to meet her later.
Go to May's house in the evening

In the morning go to hospital, talk to doctor.
Next morning May will come to your home
Do something like eat and then go to hospital

In the day time go to old apartment May, bottom right of the map.
Play minigame, collect stuff to move.
No longer sleep in your own bedroom but on the couch in the living room.

In the day time go to room May
Go to bathroom in the evening
Eating together daytime kitchen

In daytime go to room Rosie, pussy lick and more

Go to office and start PC, play Zombie Summer. First you get cartoon story, then gameplay.
Use hammer for stone, ax for wood and crowbar for metal.
Use hammer against zombie, ax against fat zombie and crowbar against dog.
Collect those resources you need and go to middle room to continue mini story.
To go back to HS click next to the game, you will continue where you were when you start it up.
Guess I'm to stupid for this game!
After a few weeks (in-game) of trying to trigger some event I wonder why I play this game...
Could it be such a small event I missed it completely, don't know, lost interest again.
Guess I try again in about 5 to 8 years, when the game is finished and in the mood for retro gaming.
For then I'm sure it is not the end of gameplay of some x.x.x version.

Reactions: Otyi

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don´t get it. I´m playing the Zombie game. Kill the dog, the zombie, the fat one also... and? Anything besides the game?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Very happy to see a new update (y)
Mee&Mee thanks for the facepalm on this comment.
I m enjoying this game, i don't want sex to fap right now because "i need it so much" and i m not patron, so i absolutely don't care if the developpement is slow. That's why i m always happy to see an update even if it's for an update with a mini game i hated.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
guys how to progress in this game?
i think the "!" is there, because i brought the sportswear, but i have no clue how to gave it to rosie or how to initiate the dialog option.
and i got a level, but i have no clue how to do the level-up??
any suggestions?
thx
"!" indicates that there is still something you can do with her.

Did you do: "watch tv with her, go to the gym, meet her when she watering."? Then you should automatically go to level 2 at the night time.

If it still doesn't work, i can take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Reactions: laladon

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I don´t get it. I´m playing the Zombie game. Kill the dog, the zombie, the fat one also... and? Anything besides the game?
You need to collect enough parts, XP, drink and food to continue in the middle room with the woman or old man. How much they need is above them.

Food and drink can be found on the left side. Only mini game in update 0.4.7.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Any way to open the gallery ?
anyone got mod for that or save plz ?
There was a gallery mod but it hasn't been edited for a long time and is no longer available. Yoyomistro and Cursor2 Mods are there but don't know if they have a gallery.

For saves use the search function, eg save 0.4.6.

Good luck!

Reactions: ana sucubbus

Bjørn Hansen

Apr 1, 2018
Bruhhh! Still updating huh? :love:

Dude has 467 patrons and makes at least 2 grands a month. :cool: You contributors perhaps once in a while should check your patreon accounts to see if you donate to unpromising games or something. Probably this guy's only chance was creating a VN in early 2019, when visual novels were pretty rare and donaters were more eager. The sector was not saturated yet. Look now. Much more talented and hardworker devalopers struggling to make 1 out 4 of this guy's profit.
if everyone only pays 2$ it's only 1000$ a month... tell me can you live for that amount? paying off rent/loans/Hardware to work on/etc..... or do you need to work your butt of beside your patron income?...
i get about what corresponds to 2500$ a month and that's only get me trough the day where i live...
You dont know how much dept he has to pay on each month either if its a high amount he needs to work a lot besides making content to the game...

considering if he had all 467 patrons from the beginning and all patroned with 2$ it will be 48000$ in the 4 years.. i dont think he started with 467 ;)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Mee&Mee thanks for the facepalm on this comment.
I m enjoying this game, i don't want sex to fap right now because "i need it so much" and i m not patron, so i absolutely don't care if the developpement is slow. That's why i m always happy to see an update even if it's for an update with a mini game i hated.
I quite enjoy them, means that someone cared enough about my comment to respond, plus facepalms are still included in likes :)
I wear them as a badge of honour, lol
It only upsets anyone who cares about getting them :)

Reactions: BVonkX

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
if everyone only pays 2$ it's only 1000$ a month... tell me can you live for that amount? paying off rent/loans/Hardware to work on/etc..... or do you need to work your butt of beside your patron income?...
i get about what corresponds to 2500$ a month and that's only get me trough the day where i live...
You dont know how much dept he has to pay on each month either if its a high amount he needs to work a lot besides making content to the game...

considering if he had all 467 patrons from the beginning and all patroned with 2$ it will be 48000$ in the 4 years.. i dont think he started with 467 ;)
TO BEGIN WITH IT

1TH IF YOU BEGIN / MADE AGAME TO EARN ENOUGH MONEY , GOOD LUCK ON YOU

2TH WHEN HE BEGINED HE DONT HAVE A DOLLAR , ON EARNINGS FOR THE GAME SO ?
NOW HE HAVE SOME 1 OR 2K AROUND A MONTH ,

what he does ? milk? troll ? show his PITTINES brainles behavor ? trolling his fans and suportes , with trsh troll updates ?

if 2k or 1 k is nothing to you , where you live thats to you , prety much 90 % or 95 % of the people around here will fine with that amount per month

AND MOSTLY IT NO COMPENSATE TIME/MONEY the time he is really puting on the game 3 hours each day ? NO even that , ask around how many renders a deveopler can do per day on serious / normal / or lasy slow mode .

SO this piece #$%&//"@ developer is awfull on TROLL / MILKER / PiTTY developer team

THERE ARE A BUNCH OF WAYS to go around NO TROLLING AND NO DOING bull♠@&$

- sex scenes from a hiden angle , cover up etc etc , but do the scenes , begin with the sister even if so or another side char but no even that.

- if no sex scenes then do some stage 2 more scenes, 21+R oe he have a ape brain who cant think of it

- develope the plot a little with real renders sceneswith THE ALREADY 6 or so girls on it scens 15+R

BUT what he does each 3 months ? for 4 years ? for last 2 years when the game went down to pile of $%@"$ ? Nothing

so DONT EXCUSE HIM, on oh poor he dont earn enough oh poor his cat or his dog or his fish or something. he is on Gunshipe SirDamed team of trolls

destus

Oct 18, 2022
TO BEGIN WITH IT

1TH IF YOU BEGIN / MADE AGAME TO EARN ENOUGH MONEY , GOOD LUCK ON YOU

2TH WHEN HE BEGINED HE DONT HAVE A DOLLAR , ON EARNINGS FOR THE GAME SO ?
NOW HE HAVE SOME 1 OR 2K AROUND A MONTH ,

what he does ? milk? troll ? show his PITTINES brainles behavor ? trolling his fans and suportes , with trsh troll updates ?

if 2k or 1 k is nothing to you , where you live thats to you , prety much 90 % or 95 % of the people around here will fine with that amount per month

AND MOSTLY IT NO COMPENSATE TIME/MONEY the time he is really puting on the game 3 hours each day ? NO even that , ask around how many renders a deveopler can do per day on serious / normal / or lasy slow mode .

SO this piece #$%&//"@ developer is awfull on TROLL / MILKER / PiTTY developer team

THERE ARE A BUNCH OF WAYS to go around NO TROLLING AND NO DOING bull♠@&$

- sex scenes from a hiden angle , cover up etc etc , but do the scenes , begin with the sister even if so or another side char but no even that.

- if no sex scenes then do some stage 2 more scenes, 21+R oe he have a ape brain who cant think of it

- develope the plot a little with real renders sceneswith THE ALREADY 6 or so girls on it scens 15+R

BUT what he does each 3 months ? for 4 years ? for last 2 years when the game went down to pile of $%@"$ ? Nothing

so DONT EXCUSE HIM, on oh poor he dont earn enough oh poor his cat or his dog or his fish or something. he is on Gunshipe SirDamed team of trolls
I agree.
If you take on a job, do it every day.
An hour or two of daily work brings in more than weekend work.
People voluntarily(!!!) pay the author for this.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019

What is this guy on?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck at Lucy lvl 4 20%, I don't know what to do
join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

In the early afternoon talk to Rosie in her room "ask about watching sometime"
Stay home and scene starts by itself in the evening, BJ from Lucy, almost caught by Rosie.

I think those are the last steps with Lucy, but there may also be something in between that you have to do with another. If it still doesn't work, you can upload a save and I'll take a look.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes